Ace Chassis getting out of the sport? January 24, 2024 12:53AM
Per post on Facebook it looks like Ace Chassis getting out of pulling business.

Re: Ace Chassis getting out of the sport? January 24, 2024 01:20AM
I don't know, maybe, I just looked on their Facebook page and didn't see anything indicating they were closing shop, I was just there 4 weeks ago and it was going strong.

Re: Ace Chassis getting out of the sport? January 24, 2024 01:45AM
It didn't say anything about chassis, just that they were going to fulfill all current tinwork orders and then not do bodies anymore. Can't say I blame them. It is exceedingly tedious, difficult work especially at the level Mike does them.

CP

Re: Ace Chassis getting out of the sport? January 24, 2024 04:40AM
He is not getting out of the business, he is no longer going to do the sheet metal work. My chassis is there right now, and when dropped it off end of nov he mentioned quitting sheet metal then, the Lt Pro 560 was sitting there and it was absolutely awesome! But, big jobs take a lot of time, which we end up eating a lot of labor on big jobs. The work they do there is second to none!

Re: Ace Chassis getting out of the sport? January 24, 2024 02:34PM
From my understanding, Ace is not going out of business. They are however, no longer going to be doing custom sheet metal.

Re: Ace Chassis getting out of the sport? January 30, 2024 12:24AM
Who does custom sheetmetal now?

Re: Ace Chassis getting out of the sport? January 30, 2024 01:34AM
I’m pretty sure KMS Fabrication LLC/Karlen Motorsports(Kyle and Gary Karlen) still do sheet metal. They have done a variety of different tractors too.

Re: Ace Chassis getting out of the sport? January 30, 2024 10:49AM
Bolding Manufacturing Co in Tennessee does custom sheet metal. Seen some nice ones come out of his shop.

Re: Ace Chassis getting out of the sport? January 31, 2024 09:27AM
Travis Trent out of East Tennessee does nice metal work also. He has a Facebook page for info.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,646, Posts: 229,713, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,904.

Our newest member JD_8520