Mid-South Pullers Murray KY Photos May 02, 2011 12:08AM
After wondering if we'd get this one in, Cranford Jennings made the last pass just as the heavens began to open up. Photos are now up at The HOOK magazine photo website. Like a lot of folks I am trying a new setup (new camera/lens/shooting philosophy) and these photos reflect that, and I hope I find my mojo again!

On a more somber and infinitely more important side note, spoke with folks from North Alabama, and there are truly a lot of people in need there. While Tuscaloosa did receive a brutal hit, we forget that there were a number of smaller communities near there that received tremendous damage. According to Darrell Norman (Dirt Donkey AC LSS) at one point there were four F4 tornadoes on the ground in Limestone county, home to a number of pulling families who for the most part went unscathed. Mid South Pullers came together at Murray and provided some much needed goods to be delivered back to these folks. I ask that if you haven't already please keep these communities in your thoughts and prayers, and if at all possible take the opportunity to assist through the Red Cross or by some other means. Thanks.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM