Impeachment process January 15, 2021 01:36AM
I know we all have been watching. It's seem the process has become a stepping stone to get ride of some you don't like or agree with, now this is for both sides now since the latest news from the freshman congresswoman from Georgia to impeach Biden. Point is that I am tried of both sides of the congress. It's like watching a bunch of 5 year olds . Someone needs to grow a pair and say knock it off and help the American people. Or terminate their jobs and put new people in.

Re: Impeachment process January 15, 2021 04:41AM
David Runkle(earls dream)
I know we all have been watching. It's seem the process has become a stepping stone to get ride of some you don't like or agree with, now this is for both sides now since the latest news from the freshman congresswoman from Georgia to impeach Biden. Point is that I am tried of both sides of the congress. It's like watching a bunch of 5 year olds . Someone needs to grow a pair and say knock it off and help the American people. Or terminate their jobs and put new people in.

I'm with you. What a waste of money!

Re: Impeachment process January 15, 2021 08:27AM
It could get very interesting over the next few days.we just have to wait and see?

Re: Impeachment process January 15, 2021 10:47AM
Nasty Nancy claimed impeachment 2 had to be done with no discussion, no evidence, because Trump was an unhinged immediate threat & we could not wait till inauguration day. So I wonder why she has not submitted articles to the senate days later? Could it be because in her haste she cited Trump lieing about the election being corrupted in those impeachment articles ?That could allow Trump advocates to go on for days presenting all of the election evidence that so far was never allowed to be presented as part of his senate trial defense would it not ? They may act like 5 year olds, but they have a lot of power over our daily lives & can not be ignored.

Re: Impeachment process January 15, 2021 10:56AM
How can we put an end to this corruption,it is only going to get worse in years to come if we don't stop the vote fixing and cheating.The money waste by democrats over the last four years is sad,why should tax payers pay for there childish behavior.

Re: Impeachment process January 15, 2021 11:27AM
Concorned citizen
The money waste by democrats over the last four years is sad

The money waste by the government over the last four years is sad. Would be a little more accurate. President Trump is the most fiscally liberal President in the history of this nation. Even more so than Obama, I shared the data here last summer. The numbers before COVID show a unsettling trend, especially since the Republicans had total control the first two years of Trumps presidency.

Here's a article with some info:
[usafacts.org]

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Impeachment process & Chess January 15, 2021 11:17AM
Yeah, it's an absolute joke and a complete waste of time and money. There are real issues they should be discussing and instead they are wasting time with political theater. It's no wonder their approval rating is an absolute joke. Neither party wants Trump, he's not in the club and he never will be so both parties want to distance themselves from him. A radio show I listen to (Steve Deace) has been saying that the problem with most of the other republican leadership is that they actually hate their own constituency, or at the very least, don't have any respect for them. I'm starting to think he's right. I think the Dems sees the republican voters as deplorables that should be ignored and the republican side see them as deplorables they need to exploit gain power.

As for the Freshmen Rep. Marjorie Greene saying she will file for impeachment against Joe Biden. It's playing directly into the Democrats hands. The Democrats don't really want Joe Biden as President either, they want Harris because it's better for their party long-term and she's further left. They've played a great chess game and they've had the republican in check over and over again. They don't want to impeach their own President so they will get/goat the Republicans to do their dirty work for them, and it will look like the republicans are just being petty and the democrats will get the result they really want. They know that Joe will never, ever, ever win reelection if he makes it the full 4 years. The best thing for the Democrats would be to remove Joe as soon as possible. Get the transition over now so it's not a recent issue in the next election. If Kamala gets +3 years as President she will have a huge upper hand in the 2024 election as the incumbent black/indian female President. From an identity politics standpoint, that combination would be extremely difficult to unseat especially if she has more experience under her belt. The republicans will have to run a female of color if they want to have ANY chance. If they run a man or a white woman all we'll hear about is how racist the republican party is or how the male republican is constantly mansplaining down to Kamala or both if it's a white man! It's almost a no-win situation for the republicans and they don't currently have a strong female of color with any national recognition/reputation. Sadly, Trump will stay in the limelight and that will take even more media spotlight from anyone else in the republican party. Kamala's unlikable but she'll have the media on her side to make her look like a nice person and a competent leader. Kamala will also get to run in 2028 because she's allowed to be elected to 2 terms so she could end up being our President for 10 or 11 years... and maybe closer to 12. The sooner Joe is out the better for the democrat party and their long-term control of the Executive branch.

The democrats seem to be at least one or two steps ahead of the republican party. They've played the long game and the short game well and the republicans seem like they aren't even sure what game they're playing.

The absolute best move the republicans could make is to keep Joe in office for his entire term. Don't give Harris the chance to be the incumbent President with years of experience leading this nation. Keep Joe on the center stage and exploit what a joke it is that they are standing behind a senile career politician that's got a history of corruption and foolish racist remarks. Let Joe do the work of making his own parties decisions look bad. Of course that's not what the republican will do though.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Impeachment process & Chess January 15, 2021 11:27AM
Kristi Noem 2024

Re: Impeachment process & Chess January 15, 2021 11:37AM
I think she's great, actually I think she's done an exceptional job from what I've been reading all last year, but she's white and from a small state with almost no electoral votes. The latter is actually extremely important. That doesn't bring much to the table from a strategic standpoint. Identity politics are a huge factor now days (whether we like it or not). The republican party needs to look more inclusive to have any chance this next election. The only reason Trump got so many black and hispanic votes is because he ran against a guy that was as white as snow and has a very checkered history of terrible public racist comments. A white republican won't get those same black votes against a black woman and that demographic alone will be enough. From a strategic standpoint she's not going to unseat Kamala.

Of course all of this is moot if we don't actually address the accusations of fraud, but that's a different thread.

Impeaching Joe is a win for Kamala and the Democrats and Kristi Noem won't even come close to beating her. The media will play up the worldly well traveled and educated Kamala against the straw hat wearing country hick (even though that's not who she is, but that's what they'l say).

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2021 11:44AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Impeachment process & Chess January 15, 2021 12:08PM
Its like this if the election was fraud something should have been done and it is We the people that will have to grow a set to ever change anything Just wait till they come after our guns and they will it will be on and should be now

Re: Impeachment process & Chess January 15, 2021 12:12PM
She probably come through China Virus looking the best of any of the sad sack bunch of governors, but they'd label her a Nancy, zero support from the old " every war is a good war " wing of the republican party, who much prefer a swamp rat of either party to anyone they can't fully control to keep wall street, tech oligarchs, & the CCP happy. I mostly agree with Jake except maybe the assessment that Creepy Joe could never be re elected. It will never happen of course as I truly believe they could never medicate him enough to make 4 years. But the fact that they got him elected / installed this time kind of shows you what they can do. I think that was partially the point. To take a senile old swamp rat who can scarcely utter a coherent thought without a teleprompter, in other words the very worst candidate they could pick. Hide him in the cellar for the entire campaign, never articulate any agenda other than " I ain't Trump, & then tell us throngs, 80 million strong voted for him, was kind of a " see what we can do " statement to all the little people. Go to work , pay your taxes, & leave things to us.

Re: Impeachment process January 21, 2021 04:50PM
This just entered my mind , if Kamala got the presidents seat , would that make Crazy Evil Nancy the VP? On the bright side we would finally get her out of the speaker position. Having her there is like the movie Ground Hog Day. Someone please wake me up when this communist nightmare is over.

Re: Impeachment process January 21, 2021 11:46PM
I'm afraid it's not going to end.they have control of all 4 branches of government and they now control the voting.the Republicans sat there and let it happen over the last 25 years.they are timid and have no balls..

Re: Impeachment process January 22, 2021 03:19AM
Can someone on here please read a book, or study civics even a little bit? In two consecutive posts you have someone who doesn't understand that if Kamala Harris becomes President, she gets to nominate her own VP, it is not a line of succession movement upwards for everyone. Then someone talks about the 4 branches of government, there are only 3. Executive, legislative, and judicial. Get off the message boards and open a book, damn.

Re: Impeachment process January 22, 2021 03:57AM
Please share what document states that the VP who becomes president “picks” a new VP.

On July 18, 1947, President Harry Truman signed the Presidential Succession Act. The original act of 1792 had placed the Senate president pro tempore and Speaker of the House in the line of succession, but in 1886 Congress had removed them. The 1947 law reinserted those officials, but placed the Speaker ahead of the president pro tempore.

The above is copied and pasted from Senate.gov.

[www.senate.gov]

Re: Impeachment process January 22, 2021 04:09AM
The 25th amendment to the constitution, ratified in 1967 is what document that comes from, you know, the constitution, its written on old paper.... kind of sets the laws for our Constitutional republic.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,723, Posts: 229,851, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 281, Posts: 2,507.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro