Trump will fade away March 03, 2021 12:53AM
Trump will fade away pretty soon. In fact he already is. His speeches are just the same thing over and over. He has no policy stands. It's always just about him. The other GOP wanna be's will start moving him out of the way soon. The same act gets stale after a while.

Re: Trump will fade away March 03, 2021 12:58AM
Doubt that, everytime anyone gets gas or diesel their going to be reminded TRUMP and better times, TRUMP aint going nowhere !!! He's as popular now as ever !!!!

Re: Trump will fade away March 03, 2021 03:02AM
I really think he will split the party and give the other party the win if he should run again.

Re: Trump will fade away March 03, 2021 08:38AM
I don't think Trump is going any where. If he did , how the the Democratic Party live . They are so obsessed with Trump. At this point and time it wouldn't be smart to have three parties. And the Republicans know it.

Re: Trump will fade away March 03, 2021 01:45PM
jd43
I really think he will split the party and give the other party the win if he should run again.

I don't think I would blame Trump for splitting the party if this were to happen. He did just receive more votes than any other Republican Presidential candidate in history. Most Republicans today represent the working class American, not the establishment career Republicans like Mitt Romney and Mitch McConnell. The career Politician Republicans would be the ones that "split" the party if this were to happen. Term Limits is the answer to the entire out of control mess we have in Washington DC, Out of control spending bills being passed through the House and Senate that are full of nothing but BS!! And in response to the original post, Trump's speeches seem to say the same thing over and over, because they do say the same thing for a couple of reasons. A problem is a problem until is completely solved and he is not your typical politician that changes his opinion with the wind.

Re: Trump will fade away March 03, 2021 12:21PM
Yeah he's done. It won't be long and you'll see a picture of him on social media pumping his own gas. Those complaining about high fuel prices sure aren't saying much about the price of corn and beans now that the market is open again.

Re: Trump will fade away March 03, 2021 12:29PM
Mike P, yes it sucks about corn an bean prices i agree, but Trump is along way from disappearing !!!

Re: Trump will fade away March 03, 2021 12:33PM
And another thing, Mike P we all know why the corn an soybean market is opened up dont we !!!! Jus sayn !!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,641, Posts: 229,707, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member JD_8520