Not suprised March 03, 2021 07:07AM
Seems as though Texas has a retard wacko running the state not surprised onacouna he's a typical dumb bastard Republitard who knows more than the scientist and doctors, just like that turd of a human trumpturd and Missouri yous have got a real winner in that dumb bastard putz Josh Hawley what a good for nothing waste of space goofy looking moron ,it says everything about the fools that think he is useful,yikes,500 000 dead and counting you are winning your country is leading you will be the all time winningest country at making dead people (non wartime ) thanks to the super intelligence of the Republitards. Stay tuned for my normal thinking opinion of religion. Before I go and watch season 2 of Daniel Boone a troll is a make believe creature created for science fiction and fantasy type movies n such ,they do not exist in this reality but yous probably say they do just like you say trumpturd won they election. Pitiful

Re: Not suprised March 03, 2021 08:02AM
I quit reading this after the second line because of how poorly written this is to the point it's no longer making any sense.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Not suprised March 03, 2021 09:10AM
Brent Yaron
I quit reading this after the second line because of how poorly written this is to the point it's no longer making any sense.

Brent, I gave you a thumbs up for effort... you made it further than I did.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Not suprised March 03, 2021 09:21AM
Jake Morgan

Brent, I gave you a thumbs up for effort... you made it further than I did.

And I just gave you BOTH a thumbs up! Smiling

Re: Not suprised March 03, 2021 10:42AM
I was laughing to hard..... but then I started to cry..... People like that just make me sad.....

Re: Not suprised March 03, 2021 11:48AM
Bonestock gets two thumbs up !!!!

Re: Not suprised March 04, 2021 01:45AM
Thanks Jake for commenting on my post the way you did. very well spoken. My point was made. I agree with Brian, Mgc is a very disturbed person. Our country is a mess but we WILL get through it.

Thanks Chris

Re: Not suprised March 03, 2021 10:38PM
I am going to call B.S on that comment and get out the B.S buzzer BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP , you read it to see if I used any inappropriate language.

Re: Not suprised March 04, 2021 12:14AM
Nope, I didn't even make it all the way through the first sentence, it just wasn't worth my time. This page has tons of moderators... and I'm very thankful for that.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Not suprised March 03, 2021 11:25AM
Jake I have never addressed you directly but even though this is an off topic thread. (this mgc guy.) NEEDS to be completely deleted from your website he has no business telling his opinions of our country the way he chooses to. thanks for everything you do for our great pulling family.
Thanks Chris

Re: Not suprised March 03, 2021 12:26PM
Bonestock
Jake I have never addressed you directly but even though this is an off topic thread. (this mgc guy.) NEEDS to be completely deleted from your website he has no business telling his opinions of our country the way he chooses to. thanks for everything you do for our great pulling family.
Thanks Chris

Doing that would be cancel culture pure and simple. Let it go. Is this an open forum or a trump boot licker forum? America is all about free speech and discourse.

Re: Not suprised March 04, 2021 12:21AM
The simple answer is to just ignore any/all posts by Mgc (or any other poster you don't like) because he's just an internet troll. Like Bryan said below, it's pretty sad to be so angry and vindictive. Unfortunately there are people who get joy out of being a pathetic angry troll (maybe it's not joy, maybe it's just misery feeding on more misery, I don't really know, either way it's sad).

Free speech is something to be defended and the speech that needs defending more than any is the speech we disagree with. On this off-topic forum I'll do my best to not delete any comments as long as they don't violate the rules of this page or break any laws.

“I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.” ― Oscar Wilde

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2021 12:30AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Not suprised March 04, 2021 12:34PM
Jake Morgan
The simple answer is to just ignore any/all posts by Mgc (or any other poster you don't like) because he's just an internet troll. Like Bryan said below, it's pretty sad to be so angry and vindictive. Unfortunately there are people who get joy out of being a pathetic angry troll (maybe it's not joy, maybe it's just misery feeding on more misery, I don't really know, either way it's sad).

Free speech is something to be defended and the speech that needs defending more than any is the speech we disagree with. On this off-topic forum I'll do my best to not delete any comments as long as they don't violate the rules of this page or break any laws.

“I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.” ― Oscar Wilde

mgc sounds like a person that I blocked from facebook. That person called alot of people trolls and that person was the BIGGEST troll of all!!!!! David Runkle and Richard Warren know who I am talking about.

Re: Not suprised March 04, 2021 11:22AM
Mike P

Thanks Chris

Doing that would be cancel culture pure and simple. Let it go. Is this an open forum or a trump boot licker forum? America is all about free speech and discourse.

No it would not be cancel culture, please look up what the phrase means and check out what the Commies are doing to Dr Suess .

Re: Not suprised March 03, 2021 11:53AM
Mgc, I haven't a clue who you are, where you live, or what you do. You must be a peach to deal with in life to be so angry and vindictive...or perhaps just a crap-stirrer. Dude I am praying for you wherever you are, whoever you are, that you can find some peace in your life because you clearly don't have any...if you did you wouldn't lash out like you do. It's pretty sad...I want the best for you and everyone around you, you need peace.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Not suprised March 04, 2021 03:43AM
Mgc,I doubt that you are a tractor puller or even a pulling fan..I'd like to see you spout that garbage off at a tractor pull...It wouldnt be pretty....You need to get back over to Huff Post where you fit in right in with those nut jobs..The good people of Texas and Missouri could care less what you think.

Re: Not suprised March 04, 2021 04:10AM
If you think that he belongs on Huff or any place else then this page is nothing more than an echo chamber where everyone just agreed with everyone else. I guess you don't have the stones to listen to anyone else. And that's real smart to say that he will get beat up at a tractor pull. At least pretend that you are smarter than you appear to be.

Re: Not suprised March 04, 2021 04:50AM
I'll listen to anyone that doesnt call people names and hurl insults..You seem to be OK with that..Thats all I need to know..

Re: Not suprised March 04, 2021 05:13AM
Trump had a childess name for everyone that disagreed with him. That's all you need to know.

Re: Not suprised March 04, 2021 05:29AM
it amazes me how many people continuously bring up trumps name. dude hes got free rent in your head. obsessed much?

Re: Not suprised March 04, 2021 09:21AM
derangement syndrome is real!
it amazes me how many people continuously bring up trumps name. dude hes got free rent in your head. obsessed much?

Obviously not as much as you are.

Re: Not suprised March 04, 2021 11:25AM
huh? first time in 37 years I didnt vote for president. no good choices this year not that you need to know. [ i don’t know how to quote all your comments so I cut and pasted some parts] but you sure like to bring up his name;

“Is this an open forum or a trump boot licker forum? America is all about free speech and discourse.” [www.pulloff.com]
you were the only one to mention his name in the topic until i called you out

“Maybe Morgan should just rename this page "The Trump Bootlicker's Forum". Mark Twain was a far greater Missourian than Rush was or ever will be.” [www.pulloff.com]
again you were the first to bring up his name in a topic about the best broadcaster in history rush limbaugh

“Typical Trumpster, all about being the victim and complaining about everything.”
[www.pulloff.com]
again in a rush limbaugh topic where you brought trump into it

“Yeah he's done. It won't be long and you'll see a picture of him on social media pumping his own gas. Those complaining about high fuel prices sure aren't saying much about the price of corn and beans now that the market is open again.” [www.pulloff.com]
if he doesnt live in your head rent free why are you posting on a topic about him? you keep bringing him up that seems pretty obsessed dude. i dont care about him or about you but clearly youve got issues good luck with those. you better get back to your basement pull on a fresh pair of your joe biden depends and crap yourself and throw darts at your trump poster cause youre fine youre not obsessed!

Mike p just got toasted! March 04, 2021 11:51AM
Thats funny derangement man! I smell burnt toast Mike P. Lol

Re: Not suprised March 04, 2021 11:55AM
And if you didn't vote you have no say in nothing election related -- jus sayn !!!

Re: Not suprised March 04, 2021 12:01PM
Hawk
Trump had a childess name for everyone that disagreed with him. That's all you need to know.

Your beloved Biden just recently said that the governors of Texas and Mississippi had "Neanderthal Thinking" because they were going to open their states back up..Uncle Joe can call names too..

Re: Not suprised March 05, 2021 04:44AM
Yes I am a pulling fan, long live the king, of smoke

Re: Not suprised March 07, 2021 01:58AM
If you think voting matters, we are in worse shape than anyone can imagine,

Votes don't count. March 07, 2021 03:48AM
Its clear to see that voters voice didn't matter. They just put into office who they wanted anyway. So I agree it's dont matter. They may as well just do away with elections and do what they want. Thats what they do anyway.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,650, Posts: 229,721, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member JD_8520