Biden says he came to the Senate 120 years ago - What? March 25, 2021 01:27PM
[www.youtube.com]

Eye Popping
This is not looking goodThumbs Down

Re: Biden says he came to the Senate 120 years ago - What? March 25, 2021 04:40PM
A one hour 2 minute long horror show. One of his media fawns did ask about guns. A rambling several minutes later he was stammering something about raising all the roads 3 feet ,never having addressed the gun question. But my favorite part was when he just inexplicitly roamed away from the podium at one point. no one in media seemed to notice. I did learn just how white privalidged I am to pocess an ID. And you have to admit, it was comforting to hear all 81 million of us get to vote for him again in 4 years !

Re: Biden says he came to the Senate 120 years ago - What? March 26, 2021 03:06AM
Rerun
A one hour 2 minute long horror show. One of his media fawns did ask about guns. A rambling several minutes later he was stammering something about raising all the roads 3 feet ,never having addressed the gun question. But my favorite part was when he just inexplicitly roamed away from the podium at one point. no one in media seemed to notice. I did learn just how white privalidged I am to pocess an ID. And you have to admit, it was comforting to hear all 81 million of us get to vote for him again in 4 years !

Cancel culture mob chased me down the street cause my teeth are white and straight.

Re: Biden says he came to the Senate 120 years ago - What? March 26, 2021 04:34AM
I got ran out of the pool hall the other night because my white ball was knocking all the colored balls around --- i guess shootn pool is racist IDK !!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,718, Posts: 229,834, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 281, Posts: 2,503.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro