Ukraine February 21, 2022 03:29AM
Shocked to see this hasn't been a topic here yet. Maybe it's because it's just a modern day Cold War and nothing will actually take place so it's not worth talking about.

But honestly why does our government think we are the international police force? If Russia invades Ukraine....why should I care? and even better yet why should our military be forced to go over there and defend Ukraine?

Maybe I'm an isolationist but my thought is lets worry about our own country and just watch this story unfold.

Re: Ukraine February 22, 2022 02:25AM
BrandonA
Shocked to see this hasn't been a topic here yet. Maybe it's because it's just a modern day Cold War and nothing will actually take place so it's not worth talking about.

But honestly why does our government think we are the international police force? If Russia invades Ukraine....why should I care? and even better yet why should our military be forced to go over there and defend Ukraine?

Maybe I'm an isolationist but my thought is lets worry about our own country and just watch this story unfold.

Its hard to be the worlds policeman when you dont take care of crime at home. One of the dumbest Lib ideas ever, bail reform, oh and free crack pipes.

Re: Ukraine February 22, 2022 01:03PM
Boy, you guys really take Comrade Carlsons pro-russia rhetoric and run with it, don't you?

Re: Ukraine February 22, 2022 01:51PM
And you and your kind don’t give a crap whether this country is destroyed by the idiots running it right now.

Re: Ukraine February 23, 2022 02:10AM
Lolz
Boy, you guys really take Comrade Carlsons pro-russia rhetoric and run with it, don't you?

Are you smoking crack ANTIFA member????

Re: Ukraine February 23, 2022 07:58AM
Lolz

What part of isolationism means we are pro russia? In fact it means that means that we are focused solely on our nation and don't care what happens in Ukraine

Re: Ukraine February 23, 2022 07:27AM
Whether we go in or sit out it's gonna cost you!

To LOLZ February 23, 2022 11:01PM
So, all the Dems talk of Russia for years in regards to Trump……seemed like Russia was pretty quiet while Trump was in office. But they seem pretty active under Sleepy Joe’s watch! Along with China & North Korea.

Europe is about to heavily pay for relying on Russian oil for energy. And America is about to pay for not REMAINING energy INDEPENDENT

Re: To LOLZ February 24, 2022 01:13AM
Hey Lolz, we still are energy independent (we produce more than we consume). Get your facts straight and quit ragging on the country I love.

Re: To Cliff February 25, 2022 01:13AM
Yo Cliffy, If we are still energy independant as you say, please explain why we import foreign oil?

X22 Report February 25, 2022 02:07AM
Everyone watch the X22 Report from yesterday and this will explain what is really going on. Its a white hat operation

[x22report.com]

Re: To Cliff February 25, 2022 04:08AM
The same reason we import grain even though the US is the leading grain producer. It's called free market economics.

Re: To Cliff February 25, 2022 07:18AM
Russia had the cure for Covid-19 all along because it suddenly disappeared

Re: To Cliff February 27, 2022 02:11AM
As someone who works with persons in the oil & gas industry, full disclosure, we’re still importing Russian oil (roughly 500k barrels) into the US daily. Does that make ANY sense? And, this will get worse WAY before it’s going to get better. Not a doomsday prediction, just telling you that this will exacerbate inflation and to cheap curb it, you open up oil & gas leases and ease regulation in your energy sector. That’s the fastest way to calm things internally (US).

I would encourage you to read the story posted below and decide for yourself (not an opinion piece).

[oilprice.com]

Re: Ukraine March 02, 2022 11:22AM
BrandonA

The United States being an "International Police Force" isn't anything new. LOL

Team America: World Police

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Propaganda March 08, 2022 01:10PM
BrandonA

A lot of people need to recognize propaganda when they see it.... and also recognize when people who contributed to the mess slip up.
There's been much pro-Ukranian propaganda, brought to you by the same people that brought you "two weeks to flatten the curve."

That's not to say there isn't Russian propaganda, but I'd advise not believing everything you hear coming out of Ukraine from either side. No doubt there is unfortunately death and destruction and a real humanitarian crisis. Isn't it odd that the newscasts from Kiev shot at night still have working streetlights in the background?

Here's an interesting bit of info to digest: The US has been accused of operating facilities in Ukraine that can perform research akin to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
You may not have seen this on the mainstream news, but in testimony today, Victoria Nuland, Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs, made an interesting admission:

Oopsie!

I wonder what these U.S-funded facilities could possibly be up to? What would it matter if they fell into Russian hands or not if there were not dangerous things there?
Does Fauci know about these facilities?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2022 01:11PM by The Original Michael.

Russia March 08, 2022 01:32PM
On the topic of propaganda related to this invasion one thing I find interesting is that Russia hasn't totally taken over yet. To me that just doesn't add up. Believe me when I say I support Ukraine in this situation. I'm just having a hard time believing that a country and a military as strong as Russia hasn't totally destroyed Ukraine. Something seems fishy

Re: Russia March 09, 2022 12:05AM
I ' m wondering same thing. Reports of Russian equipment breaking down enmass. Outdated communication equip. ? Hard to believe. IF true, a big IF.
One has to wonder how well their nuclear arsenal has been maintained. If you remember back when the Soviet Union fell apart the west was all in on concentrating those nukes in Russia, as that was supposed to be the most stable place for them. Unfortunately you can not believe a single report provided by corporate run news outlets.
Not one word. I do not understand how this fits in , but I'm guessing it's another step in the great reset, new world order ,party of Davos. Call it what you want. The end
Goal is elimination of the dollar as the dominate world currency. The formation of a single world currency & thus a single global government. It' s been in the works for
A long time.

Re: Propaganda March 09, 2022 11:33PM
[ e="The Original Michael"]

A lot of people need to recognize propaganda when they see it.... and also recognize when people who contributed to the mess slip up.
There's been much pro-Ukranian propaganda, brought to you by the same people that brought you "two weeks to flatten the curve."

That's not to say there isn't Russian propaganda, but I'd advise not believing everything you hear coming out of Ukraine from either side. No doubt there is unfortunately death and destruction and a real humanitarian crisis. Isn't it odd that the newscasts from Kiev shot at night still have working streetlights in the background?

Here's an interesting bit of info to digest: The US has been accused of operating facilities in Ukraine that can perform research akin to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
You may not have seen this on the mainstream news, but in testimony today, Victoria Nuland, Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs, made an interesting admission:

Oopsie!

I wonder what these U.S-funded facilities could possibly be up to? What would it matter if they fell into Russian hands or not if there were not dangerous things there?
Does Fauci know about these facilities?[/quote]

Done a little reading on this one. Her husband founded something called Project for a New American Century. She is a former Bush/Cheney neo con war monger who switched parties when Trump was nominated & became a Hillary supporter. She was a prominent player in regime change in Ukraine in her previous role in the Obama administration. So when you ask who' s really running the country in the absence of a mentally functioning duely elected president ? Well, I' d guess she's one of many we never hear much about leading this nation into the great global reset. And how about those tough follow up questions from Rubio ? He seemed shocked she admitted the existence of these facilities since we were all told just a few weeks ago it was Russian disinformation that they existed. Not a single question about that. Nor exactly what kind of " materials" she was referring to . Nor if our government was in way involved or funding them . ( Notice little evil Dr. Fauchi has been missing as of late ) Instead Rubio blurts out something to the effect that if anything bad happens it's Russia's fault right ? Practically pleading with her to say yes.

Re: Ukraine March 12, 2022 10:19AM
All of you that have conspiracy theories on what is going on really need to take the time foil hat off. This country was invaded by a thug who is definitely lost his mind. Anyone that can claim his actions are justified is not a decent human being.

Re: Ukraine March 12, 2022 11:23AM
I think we have to look at it with an open mind
If he truly has invaded it is horrendous and he should be eliminated but I have seen to many pictures that don’t add up definitely some photo shopping going on and why did he fiddle around attacking instead of getting after it
Another thing to think about. If Russia was setting up nukes in Mexico and arming them you can bet your butt we’d be invading Mexico So??
I’m not taking either side at the moment

Re: Ukraine March 12, 2022 11:30AM
Operation Ortsac

Re: Ukraine March 13, 2022 01:39AM
When an undersecretary of state confirms the existence of something, that kind of moves it beyond the conspiracy theory tin foil hat theory. We still know nothing
about these facilities. If we are worried about them falling into Russian hands it might be safe to assume they are not working on a new & improved Tylenol. The
administration tried to clarify in the days after by claiming we were helping dismantle & secure old facilities left from the Soviet days & have been doing so since 2005.
I think it' s 2022. Fifteen plus years to dismantle these ? Asking questions like this is not elevating an old KGB thug to hero status. Maybe he is mentally Ill. Who knows.
He supposedly has the 2nd biggest air force & the worlds elite cyber warfare force at his disposal & it looks like he's conducting a 1915 military operation in as brutal a way possible. Russia comes out of this in economic ruin & Ukraine devestaded. It just makes no sense.

Re: Ukraine March 13, 2022 05:39AM
[www.youtube.com]

Re: Ukraine March 13, 2022 12:00PM
Rerun
He supposedly has the 2nd biggest air force

Third biggest airforce. Behind the USAF and the US Army

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,687, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member JD_8520