The dairy explosion and fire in Texas April 19, 2023 02:21AM
The explosion and fire that killed 18,000 cow and totally destroyed the dairy barn should remind everyone of the tremendous investment that the American farms have. And this is not counting the workers that were injured. So easy to go to the grocery store and not give a second thought to just how this food showed up day after day.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: The dairy explosion and fire in Texas April 19, 2023 05:35AM
It's incredibly scary how many food processing plants have had fires, explosions, or other unnatural issues in recent years. It's certainly no coincidence.

Kind of like all the trains that are derailing right now, when for years it rarely happened.

Follow the money, and you'll find the corruption. It seems every conspiracy theory over the past three years has proven to be factual. I'd assume they are equally as true on this topic.

Re: The dairy explosion and fire in Texas April 19, 2023 06:07AM
I wasn't going down the conspiracy road. I wanted to point out the risk vs. reward in farming.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: The dairy explosion and fire in Texas April 20, 2023 02:41AM
Dick Morgan
I wasn't going down the conspiracy road. I wanted to point out the risk vs. reward in farming.

I know you dont want this but how does an all metal structure burn from one end to the other with nothing but cattle inside???

Re: The dairy explosion and fire in Texas April 20, 2023 04:17AM
Are you sure it was an all metal building?

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: The dairy explosion and fire in Texas April 20, 2023 08:06AM
Sure sounds like the dirty work of Hilary Clinton and Hunter Biden. And their Chinese partners.

Re: The dairy explosion and fire in Texas April 21, 2023 10:15AM
Dick Morgan
Are you sure it was an all metal building?

Still standing, you can see it burned from one end to the next, the whole thing is charred. Once the gas exploded the fuel is gone, the fire continued for hours, seems strange.

Re: The dairy explosion and fire in Texas April 20, 2023 10:43AM
weird

I know you dont want this but how does an all metal structure burn from one end to the other with nothing but cattle inside???

It's called Methane gas, and they think the air space in the top of the barn ignited when a feed truck caught fire.

Just what I've heard.

Re: The dairy explosion and fire in Texas April 20, 2023 12:31PM
The early news reports said they believed it was a honey wagon (manure vacuum) that ignited the gas
Either way it was catastrophic.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,666, Posts: 229,748, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member JD_8520