Gambler mod August 09, 2011 09:56AM
The Gambler tractor seems to be walking away with everything this year with ESP and NYTPA why is that?

Re: Gambler mod August 09, 2011 10:38AM
Cubic dollars? Pride in his equipment? Competitive spirit? Great combo of chassis engines and driver? All of the above maybe.

Re: Gambler mod August 09, 2011 01:13PM
The most competetive one on one in the NY mods is The Gambler's 3 standard head engines versus Ferry's Rotten Mean and Nasty's 2 engine hemi heads. The Gambler runs every ESP hook and Rotten, Mean, and Nasty runs every NYTPA hook so they do not meet at every event as events overlap and travel choices are made. Looking through the results I counted 8 times the 2 tractors met so far in 2011 and The Gambler has taken 5 wins and Rotten Mean and Nasty 3 wins. In the 8 hooks they were both at- no one else took first. In the 8 hooks they both competed 7 times they were numbers 1st and 2nd, the 8th time they were 1st and 3rd. Although when it is just 1 of the 2 of them present I see that Thumper, Wild Hare, Policy Peddler have beat 1 of them to win an event. I saw The Gambler and Rotten Mean and Nasty in Cobleskill and they are both a step ahead of the field.

Re: Gambler mod August 09, 2011 01:50PM
the rose is on the way

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009