Sylvain Yelles Bankrupt Binder August 10, 2011 12:38AM
Anybody know what model the Bankrupt Binder of Sylvain Yelle is? Is he Gaeton's son? Thanks

Re: Sylvain Yelles Bankrupt Binder August 10, 2011 01:52AM
Yes thats Gaetens son. Where did you see the results for him?

Re: Sylvain Yelles Bankrupt Binder August 10, 2011 02:53AM
It's a 1066 IH....and the results were on NYTPA's site, at Gouveneaur, NY....

Re: Sylvain Yelles Bankrupt Binder August 10, 2011 04:26AM
I believe it is the same one that was on this site's for sale page for a few months.

Re: Sylvain Yelles Bankrupt Binder August 10, 2011 06:27AM
You are correct....it is my old tractor that was for sale on here for a couple months....

so do u miss it yet. August 10, 2011 08:02AM
so binder do u miss it yet. i know i havent been to too many ntpa hooks this year, so i miss that shinny red tractor and black smoke. not too many guys running this year at the brush hooks. its been a busy summer for everyone. hope to catch up with u down the road. GrinningBeer

Re: I have seen it run twice(tuff tracks upstate NY August 10, 2011 01:19PM
i have seen this tractor run twice and i'm not really sure what or where it came from but it seems to be pretty good. It jumped out of gear at one pull wich was a suprize. I know that it may have a little ways to go to beat the ppl super farms in upstate ny, but i heard the price was very right. I know one thing, yelle can drive anything, imagine having 8 or 9 tractors. some people have all they can do to drive one, image all the different gear selections ratios, gears whaaaaaaaa. At 70 must still have a good mind

Re: so do u miss it yet. August 12, 2011 02:34AM
Yeah, I miss it....but, the break in the action is kinda nice....lol....too bad to hear that it jumped out of gear for them....hopefully that wasn't anything major.....haven't heard anything from them (although my phone wasn't working for about a week)....hope to see them get everything figured out, and would like to see the "Binder" runnin' toward the top out there....it'll take a little for it to compete with PPL tractors, as it was an NTPA set-up, no intercooler or slotted charger.....is there any pictures of it pulling out there??

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009