sipes lagrange smokeing cant wait that cummins is bad August 12, 2011 02:35PM
bobs pullers will take all the monney

Re: (lagrange) not in the hotfarm class August 12, 2011 10:35PM
The bob pullers won't take all the money in the hotfarm class, because the orvtpa hotfarm guys are scared to pull agaist a p-pump , unless it in the 8500lb profarm class, which I've watched most of them jump in an "try" to run with the profarm guys. This is really confusing to me because they don't think they can run with a p-pump at 3000rpms which there tractors are built to run, but somehow they think they can compete with tractors that have p-pump built to run open rpms, go figure !!!

Re: P-PUMP August 13, 2011 01:50AM
P-pumps dont scare me none, if your 470 cubes at 3000 rpm, you dont need all that fuel anyway.

Re: P-PUMP August 13, 2011 02:14AM
the whole a pump verses p pump deal wears me out. like he said at 3000 rpm and 470 you can only use so much fuel.seems to me like its just a scapegoat for people not working on their tractor enough.by the way i have an a pump

Re: sipes lagrange smokeing cant wait that cummins is bad August 13, 2011 03:12AM
I'm under the powells contract, brad ain't misbehavin yet he's about to cut loose cause he's under pressure,but in the end they will be family driven.IH RULES in the end.

Re: sipes lagrange smokeing cant wait that cummins is bad August 13, 2011 05:59AM
The dyno shops all say that an P-pump is 75-100hp gain over an A-pump on a 3000rpm motor because of faster injection rate, not because of the extra fuel capacity. I think the bigger issue with the ORVTPA guys hooking with BOB is the fact BOB doesn't enforce or tech their rules and is subject to changing the rules all the time and can't keep to the rules that were originaly voted on and made. Besides the BOB payouts are typicaly pretty weak so why not pull where it pays more to win with ORVTPA?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2011 06:01AM by KTA.

Re: sipes lagrange smokeing cant wait that cummins is bad August 13, 2011 08:58AM
the info on the p pump is not accurate the p pump has a longer injection duration than the a pump thats why you see the hp increase this is just like beating a dead horse the one thing i know for sure is you cant run a diesel engine without a pump so pic your poision and lets pull

Re: sipes lagrange smokeing cant wait that cummins is bad August 13, 2011 09:57AM
Good point Jed. You gotta have a pump to pull. Just take your pic and run em.

Re: sipes lagrange smokeing cant wait that cummins is bad August 13, 2011 03:04PM
I have pulled with both B.O.B and ORVTPA and I will tell you that both organazations have there problems and as for ORVTPA paying better I have sure never seen it. In fact I think that they are the least paid in the buisness, the only way they are paying more is that they are only paying a few places back so the winner may be a slight bit more, but as for the whole purse probably less. And as for B.O.B not teching the hot farms that is not the case either they have had fuel and water samples both pulled on the top three tractors pulled at several of the events, and I know that at Mt. Sterling the top three had the turbo checked. Pretty much anything else I would say you would have to put some money up. That is my opinion. I have not heard ORVTPA checking anything and I heard at Sevireville TN. they let a bunch of local tractors with coolers and big cubes in and took all the money. As for changing the rules in B.O.B I think that they had to do what was best for the class to keep numbers. I think they both have good clubs and I am glad they both are booking pulls for all of us to watch. They are both getting numbers in the classes and if that is where they want to pull that is there own choice and is perfectly fine. I dont know why there is all the fuss over these clubs and this class. Get over it and move on!!

Re: sipes lagrange smokeing cant wait that cummins is bad August 13, 2011 03:13PM
As for Sevierville when you co sanction a class you better make sure that their rules coincide with yours or it will be a bad night for one group of pullers.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,752, Posts: 229,904, Members: 3,335.
This forum: Topics: 37,090, Posts: 226,006.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM