MO state fair August 14, 2011 02:43PM
Will some body post some results from the pro 4x4 pro street 4x4 64 and 82 and 95 limited pro when they get a chance not able to make it this year??

Re: MO state fair August 15, 2011 10:16PM
would any one happend to have some results yet. ?????

Re: MO state fair August 16, 2011 01:18AM
was there a pull there, I thought Outlaw quit going there years ago?

Re: MO state fair August 16, 2011 02:26AM
Did it rain out the Monday pull???

Re: MO state fair August 16, 2011 03:07AM
I went on Monday for the first time in 4 years and dont know if I'll be going back in 2012....They screw around and sure have a terrible time getting started on time...Was 40 minutes late starting the 1 pm show...Light rain hit around 2:30 and they stopped for 45 minutes...They pulled again until around 5 pm when light rain again hit so they shoved the last 2 classes back to the evening show..If they had started on time those classes would have been done..

The evening show was 20 minutes late and we didnt get out of there until 12:18 am..They had 30 Pro-Stock 4x4's which is way too many..I know that Mears won it and Larry Hollis was 2nd..Cant remember whom won the Pro-Street 4x4..Could have been an Arkansas truck..

The best part of the pull was 17 strong 4.1 Limited Pros showed up and the winner was Gerlachs G-Force IH from Wisconsin whom layed down a strong 338 ft pull on the first hook....A couple more IH's were about 4 ft behind him..It was really a great class..I think a black 3688 IH won a class....That little 11 year old Teel boy sure did a great job of pulling his IH in his class...

One of the big block Mods from the NWMO pullers sure scared us..He got sideways and broke his left axle with the 30.5 coming off and going down by the guard rail at a pretty good clip...Several people had to get out of the way..

Red Royal won the Open class with Brackens Outlaw 2nd..

Re: MO state fair August 16, 2011 09:34AM
why would anybody go to monday's pull when you can go to sunday's pull, pay less for the tickets, and see the exact same vehicles pull. I thought the monday pull was only supposed to have the winners from sunday pull. Ever since they ran outlaws out, its been pointless to go to the pull at the fair

Re: MO state fair August 16, 2011 11:19AM
I would like to see the understanding behind the animosity against this show. This is my second time there, thought it was a good show. Not very many places left in this country will you find some form or variant of pulling on the track during the week. The only thing I wouldnt be able to see go down the track is a semi, an unlimited mod, or a pro stock. Everything else----animal or machine---was at or will be on a track in Sedalia this week.

Yes, show was late; it rained before, during and after the afternoon session. The afternoon session was stopped when the track clearly went away. It also coincided with the beginning of a class and three or four tractors down the track in another. The crowds were as enthusiatic as Ive seen all year, and it didn't matter what was going down the track, if they went past 300 they got a pretty good round of applause. Best round of applause I thought was for the young man on the JD G; really was nice.

Im looking forward to tomorrow, hope the weather holds alright for the antiques. Article on MO State Fair in the next HOOK.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: MO state fair August 18, 2011 06:41AM
any wed pics posted???

Re: MO state fair August 16, 2011 12:39PM
I agree.. We go on Sunday now.. More pulling for less money.. No brainer...
The sad thing is, you had all those Outlaw pullers driving right by coming from Richland.. very few stopped to pull...
Mo State Fair used to be the Outlaws biggest pull.. or biggest party... either way, it was a good time...

Re: MO state fair August 16, 2011 11:05AM
Is that black 3688 ih the tractor who caught gordyville on fire in Jan? Wow he has that limited pro cooking now! that grease fire really paid offHot

Re: MO state fair August 17, 2011 09:32AM
Why do you need the outlaws there? There was 250 to 300 hooks both days. Most pullers I have seen there in years. Very good show and there were some outlaw rigs there as well. Keep up the good work.

Re: MO state fair August 17, 2011 09:39AM
does anyone know where results might be posted?

Re: MO state fair August 17, 2011 05:05PM
results
does anyone know where results might be posted?

Photo Joe has put them on his website before....If he doesnt you will have to wait until they are in Full Pull Magazine or in the Hook Magazine

Re: MO state fair August 17, 2011 04:14PM
PRO STREET 4X4
1ST TRACY SMITH RAZORBACK EXPRESS
2ND BRET POWELL PULLING FOR CHRIST
3RD BILL BROUK MAKIN BACON

Re: MO state fair August 18, 2011 02:39AM
You may view the results for the top 5 at the following link on the state fairs website:

[www.mostatefair.com]

Re: MO state fair August 18, 2011 03:54PM
Yeah about those results listed. There is a Pro Street class that is listed as Pro Stock. Distances might have been nice too.

Re: MO state fair August 19, 2011 03:04AM
The results for the 31D class are not right. The class was split and more weight was added when hyper tension, tension getter, all wound up, mo par madness, and american eagle pulled. Tension Getter got 1st, American Eagle 2nd, All wound up 3rd, Mo par madness 4th, and hyper tension 5th.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,669, Posts: 229,758, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,075, Posts: 225,934.

Our newest member JD_8520