Stanton Nebraska Outlaw Pull August 15, 2011 03:58AM
Hello to all. heard rumors that Stanton Nebraska is having an " Outlaw Pull " on Thursday night the 18th of August.. Any truth to this?

Re: Stanton Nebraska Outlaw Pull August 15, 2011 04:13AM
According to the pamphlets the fair board left us @ work, it is listed for Thursday night, August 18th @ 7:00, as a Outlaw Mini Rod Tractor Pull. That's all the more I know. I'm thinking its mis-listed, perhaps its the Nebraska garden tractor group???

Re: Stanton Nebraska Outlaw Pull August 15, 2011 04:25AM
The Outlaw Mini Rods run alot with the Nebraska Garden Tractor Pullers , but they are a seperate group.. Fun to watch..

Re: Stanton Nebraska Outlaw Pull August 15, 2011 08:09AM
Rumor was that there is an add in the Norfolk Daily News advertising the pull.... with a picture of the " Hillbilly Binder" in the add. i tried to find the add in there news paper site but couldnt find it.. might have to do some more investigating..lol.. keep me posted

Re: Stanton Nebraska Outlaw Pull August 15, 2011 04:41PM
not us. we dont pull there

Re: Stanton Nebraska Outlaw Pull August 16, 2011 03:13PM
www.outlawhotrodpullers.com Mini rod pullers. N/A and blown.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009