Bowling Green Predictions? August 16, 2011 10:27AM
Anyone have any picks for BG this weekend?

Re: Bowling Green Predictions? August 16, 2011 11:15AM
tell ya when it's over LOL!!!!

Re: Bowling Green Predictions? August 16, 2011 11:17AM
My predition is it's gonna be one heck of a great pull, Friday can't get here soon enough!

Re: Bowling Green Predictions? August 16, 2011 02:58PM
SSD - Shramek / Young Blood
SF - Salenbien / Never Satisfied
SSO - Lustik / Silver Bullet
PS - Schmucker / Rampage
UNL - Shramek / Unleashed
Mini - One of the Bauer Minis

Re: Bowling Green Predictions? August 17, 2011 02:04AM
SSD- Shramek
SF- Salenbien
SSO- Blackbourn
PS- Schmucker
Modifieds- Berg
Minis- Bauer
LSS-Wettleson
Unlimited- Slagh

Re: Bowling Green Predictions? August 17, 2011 02:08AM
Do you think there is a chance the 540 limited pros will be at BG soon.

Re: Bowling Green Predictions? August 17, 2011 03:53AM
I'm gonna say Carlton Cope w/ Warpath for the PS class

Re: Bowling Green Predictions? August 17, 2011 06:09AM
( limited pro fan) Well looks like there giving the pro stock diesel trucks a try this year.( Let's see what happens with the diesel trucks) Now from what I've seen out of the light pro class there having good numbers and me personally I would like to see the light pro stock class at BG.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2011 06:11AM by newhollandblue.

Re: Bowling Green Predictions? August 17, 2011 01:41PM
I'm with Adam aka "newhollandblue", I'd love to see the Light Pro at select GN pulls like Bowling Green. I think the 540 Light Pro class is the class of the future and I think it's just a matter of time until we seen them at places like BG and Louisville. The key to the success of the Light Pro is to make sure the class doesn’t get too spread out too fast. They need to stay somewhat regional and make sure they are consistent and strong before they grow. The East Coast guy's have already proved that the "A" pumps can hang with the NTPA's "P's", and the ECS circuit is already puts on a great show. I think that in time even the East Coast will change to "P" pumps and the Light Pro class will be amazingly strong throughout the country.

Controlled growth will be the key to true growth. A quick look at the NTPA’s LSS class and you’ll see the harm you can do by sending a class too far too soon. The pre-commitment numbers in the LSS are down because some guys just don’t want to chase so many hooks all over the place in the summer.

Keep the growth of the Light Pro slow and sustainable and the class will eventually be the jewel of the single charger diesel classes.

As for my BG predictions:
- I’ll sunburn the top of my balding head.
- I’ll have a great time.
- I’ll see a summer’s worth of pulling in just one weekend.

I think "Bullet Fan" and "Just a little red" made some great picks. I'm as excited to see who wins as I am to see who goes, especially with such strong events like Wisner and Hamburg going on the same weekend.

I leave in the morning and I can’t wait to see some national pulling for my first time this summer! If you see me at BG please feel free to stop by and say hi, I love meeting the people who make this page what it is. For those who don’t know what I look like, I look like the picture on my profile, and NO, not the cartoon hitting his head on the keyboard, I’ve got a little more hair than that! Although, I most likely will be biting my tongue just like that little cartoon, come to think of it I do look a lot like that cartoon (especially when someone mentions big cubes or mixing and matching hoods and blocksWinking)

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Bowling Green Predictions? August 17, 2011 11:18PM
DSS Lehn
OSS Chizek
LSS Chizek
SF Deck
Mod Jostock
Ul Mod Voreis
Mini Hataway
TWD Petro
FWD Foster
PS any body from PPL
Super Semi

Re: Bowling Green Predictions? August 18, 2011 02:12AM
Mod; Lively
PS, Jerry Ruhnow
2wd: someone named Petro
4wd Foster
Semi, Kielmeyer
Unl; Shramek
DSS; Lehn
LSS; Lehn
SF; no one will be awake to remember, or care

Re: Bowling Green Predictions? August 20, 2011 05:59AM
Looks like I hit on the DSS ring winner. Congrats to Brian on your win!

Not as confident in my SF pick, however...

Re: Bowling Green Predictions? August 17, 2011 08:44AM
Prostock top (if all attend)
1: Miles Stratton
2. Stuart Maize
3. Mike Linder
4. Lance Little

dps

come on rod doctor August 18, 2011 12:59AM
you know stuart will win!! Gotta the schmuckers will be tough to beat though

Re: Bowling Green Predictions? August 18, 2011 01:47AM
DSS: Ross
OSS: Chizek
LSS: Chizek
SF: Don't care
Mod: Don't care
Ul: Don't care
Mini: Hathaway
TWD: Don't care
FWD: Don't care
PS: Cope
Super Semi: Walker
DFWD: Haisley

Re: Bowling Green Predictions? August 18, 2011 11:08AM
PRO- Rollin Stone

Re: Bowling Green Predictions? August 18, 2011 01:37PM
Hopefully they do a better job on the tracks this year,as last year was a joke.................We won't be going back...

Re: Bowling Green Predictions? August 18, 2011 02:12PM
The weather didn't cooperate with them last year ethier.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,674, Posts: 229,772, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,077, Posts: 225,945.

Our newest member Jason