V-8 Freight Train at BG August 20, 2011 01:39PM
Looks like the tradition of the year continued in this session at BG. Controlled Chaos (Campbell), Silver Bullet (Lustik), and CAD International Threat (Blackbourn) made the top 3. Are they going to have to restrict/change the rules before the ULSS becomes a V-8 only show?

Re: V-8 Freight Train at BG August 20, 2011 01:48PM
Seriously, restrict success? Come on man you know what made this country and this sport the greatest in the world?..........not a liberal mindset ! Work work work .Hot

Re: V-8 Freight Train at BG August 20, 2011 01:52PM
It was simply a little food for thought. I have been a Blackbourn fan all the way back to the Slowride days, he is one the the top builders (engine) in the nation. I can guarantee you that I am not the only one that this has crossed their mind. Obama or not, Blackbourn's pockets are getting bigger by the year, turbo system a year, complete power plant a year, and spending Cheziks money. Sounds like a successful business mission in my mind.

Re: V-8 Freight Train at BG August 20, 2011 01:56PM
Apparently several people (majority) voted for the current potus however , why are you concerned about Blackbourns pocket or Cheziks $$$ ? And you never answered the vote question?

Re: V-8 Freight Train at BG August 20, 2011 02:07PM
Well, since I am an American, I technically don't even have to tell you who/where/why/when I voted. But if you want to know the details, I voted in Hennipen County Minnesota, at about 2:30 in the afternoon, because I turned 18, for Barrack Obama. This is not a politics site, but if you would like me to start, contact me personally and we will. I suppose I can't let any part of your post. Thus, why am I concerned? I am not, I mearly brought up that Blackbourn is a very smart man mechanically and financially. Use someone elses money to have fun, and earn money building for others also. Nuff said, would you like to ask any other questions? I wipe with my left hand, I write with my right. Drive a nice new car, go to college.

Re: V-8 Freight Train at BG August 20, 2011 02:16PM
Was just wondering who you voted for by reading your words. I myself voted for Palin. Graduated college 20 some yrs ago, learned to do for yourself at a early age don't expect anyone to do it for you, which it seems that school of thought has left the building! Just get tired of people wanting to penalize success, which you seem ok with that.Eye Rolling

Re: V-8 Freight Train at BG August 20, 2011 02:27PM
I am a huge fan of run what you brung. I wish NTPA would allow rotary aircraft motors in GN circuit for mods. I would like someone to try to make a 2-3 turbo'd black bourn power plant mod.

Re: V-8 Freight Train at BG August 20, 2011 02:37PM
In fact, I am a hard working, entrepreneurial minded student. I have my own business (will not post even if you ask). I work, and have worked since I was 14. Car is in my name, I pay my own insurance and in fact, I pay for college, and take out loans if needed in my own name. HOWEVER, since my business is doing well enough I have no loans currently.

Re: V-8 Freight Train at BG August 20, 2011 02:42PM
...Grinning

Re: V-8 Freight Train at BG August 20, 2011 02:50PM
So I kinda can agree with if there is going to be limiting.. Look what outlaws did in the mod class.. Not sure if this is fair to compare. but you know that it is always out there.. Also my two cents is that this class is the open superstock.. you limit this is this going to be the next llss? Just thinking bash away..

Re: V-8 Freight Train at BG August 20, 2011 02:40PM
that deserves a "Like" or "Full Pull" or whatever, way to lighten the mood!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,675, Posts: 229,777, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason