Farm Stock Pulls this weekend in Ky or Southern Ind. August 22, 2011 12:29PM
There any this weekend in KY or Southern Indiana? Thanks!

Re: Farm Stock Pulls this weekend in Ky or Southern Ind. August 22, 2011 12:40PM
Sunday in Celestine, IN 1:00pm

Antique and farm tractors up to Hot Farm

Re: Farm Stock Pulls this weekend in Ky or Southern Ind. August 23, 2011 07:46AM
Is that close to heltonville?

Re: Farm Stock Pulls this weekend in Ky or Southern Ind. August 23, 2011 10:33AM
About an hour and half at the most. Better have your ducks in a row if you are going to celestine. They are pretty good about kicking people out after they pull for no pto, hydraulics and such.

Re: Farm Stock Pulls this weekend in Ky or Southern Ind. August 23, 2011 11:27AM
what are the pulls like in heltonville, in.

Re: Farm Stock Pulls this weekend in Ky or Southern Ind. August 23, 2011 04:12PM
onley ones that get kicked out r the ones that do not like to follow the rules

Re: Farm Stock Pulls this weekend in Ky or Southern Ind. August 24, 2011 05:08AM
More like the ones that have been beating everyone. Have no problem with the rules as long as they are done BEFORE a person pulls and every tractor there is inspected. Singling a couple tractors out sure isnt right in my opinon. I bet if they inspected every tractor there with their rules half of em wouldnt pass. Course a few probably get a free pass.

Re: Farm Stock Pulls this weekend in Ky or Southern Ind. August 25, 2011 07:17AM
Anywhere else besides Heltonville and celestine?

Re: Farm Stock Pulls this weekend in Ky or Southern Ind. August 27, 2011 01:51AM
celestine has pretty basic rules.. make sure your hitch arms work, your pto works, and have a sensor for rpms that the sled can hook to check your rpms, and NO cut or altered tires. sounds pretty basic to me. if you dont meet the rules you should prolly just stay home and stop complaining about it. or you can come up and enjoy one of the best pulls in southern indiana and donate to the fire department and enjoy all the good food and people.

Re: Farm Stock Pulls this weekend in Ky or Southern Ind. August 27, 2011 05:22AM
Im all for seeing the fire dept raise money and a successful pull happen. But rules should apply to everyone. Every single tractor should be checked. The good ole boy system wont cut it if they are making such a big deal about the rules. We ll see what happens.

Re: Farm Stock Pulls this weekend in Ky or Southern Ind. August 27, 2011 06:34AM
How do you get a 6030 in a class with these rules? Not much of an open without them.

Re: Farm Stock Pulls this weekend in Ky or Southern Ind. August 27, 2011 08:29AM
That's the whole reason!!! If you can't beat them, just make the rules where they cant pull. I'm sorta glad they won't let the big boys come tomorrow because I'm gonna be floating on the river drinking wobblee pops :-)

Re: Farm Stock Pulls this weekend in Ky or Southern Ind. August 27, 2011 04:05PM
Just make it a county class. Problem solved

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,736, Posts: 229,871, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM