2wd diesel trucks??? August 26, 2011 07:51AM
Wondering if anyone out there has a 2wd diesel truck for pulling. I think that would be really fun to watch.

Re: 2wd diesel trucks??? August 26, 2011 09:06AM
Like this one?

Re: 2wd diesel trucks??? August 26, 2011 10:04AM
I was thinkin more of something like a truck that blows smoke like a tractor but a 2wd truck. Have a class with one turbo and another with a couple.

Re: 2wd diesel trucks??? August 26, 2011 10:08AM
Thats what that truck is... Did you not watch the video? Its a F350 with a 6.6l inline Ford Diesel from Brazil, single 3" turbo...

Re: 2wd diesel trucks??? August 26, 2011 10:11AM
I think it would be interesting to see what something like Smokin' Ya HD, or Agstremely Hooked, Leathel Weapon engine dropped into a component 2wd frame and actually tuned it up. I know those have a couple chargers and put out a ton of Horse Power to turn the larger rear wheels

Re: 2wd diesel trucks??? August 26, 2011 10:17AM
There is one out of Missouri I believe that is doing just that. He's been fighting head gasket issues though.

Re: 2wd diesel trucks??? August 26, 2011 10:26AM
I could imagine the pressure in and out of those engines is huge. I remember when I was at Tomah 2 years ago and the Atley family from Ohio was blowing their exhaust headers out and it looked like a can opener just ripped them open. Not a gasket issue, but I am sure holding something like that together if expensive.

Re: 2wd diesel trucks??? August 27, 2011 02:32AM
The one out of missouri has a tube frame with a sqhd hes running a 5.9 with twins but he has had clutch and head gasket problems over the winter hes going to change a few things to try and get it going

Re: 2wd diesel trucks??? August 28, 2011 01:50AM
what kind of h.p does one have to make for a 2wd truck class?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,929, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM