Voreis 298 Archer 298 Shramek 297 Slagh 295 only Canfield left August 28, 2011 09:20AM
This may be the best points race in the history of pulling. I'm sure there have been other points races in other organizations/classes that have been just as close, but this is the pulling equilavent of the top 4 Top Fuel in NHRA or top 4 in Nascar being this close with one event left.

This is great for the sport. I hope NTPA can generate some buzz for the final hook. Is anyone going to Canfield?

Re: Voreis 298 Archer 298 Shramek 297 Slagh 295 only Canfield left August 28, 2011 01:14PM
One Word "AWESOME"

Re: Voreis 298 Archer 298 Shramek 297 Slagh 295 only Canfield left August 29, 2011 01:10AM
for anyone planning to go to Canfield on Saturday, we have posted information on our website regarding tickets and pit passes. the Canfield Fair website has advance tickets on sale and you can view the seating chart and pick your own individual seats. also the number of pit passes sold by the Canfield Fair is controlled and these sell out early in the day. with the Unlimited Mod class tied up and the Super Semis very close and the Big Rigs Semis tied up, there were be some great pulling at Canfield. this is the only time in 2011 when the Big Rigs and the Super Semis go 'head to head'.

www.fullpullproductions.com

Re: Voreis 298 Archer 298 Shramek 297 Slagh 295 only Canfield left August 29, 2011 03:08AM
Would it not be a smart move for NTPA to add "Live Streaming" to this event to help promote itself and the benefit from the tight point race ? Especially when you have a facility that limits how many can attend.

Re: Voreis 298 Archer 298 Shramek 297 Slagh 295 only Canfield left August 29, 2011 03:23AM
I'm not 100% sure, but I believe the live streaming is not up to the NTPA, but rather it's a decision made but the promotor/event. I think the live streaming has been good this year and it will be interesting to see how it evolves in the next few seasons.

As for Canfield, I haven't been in a few years but it was an awesome show with a huge crowd last time I was there. It looks like it's going to be great show again this year. For those who haven't been to a Full Pull Productions event, you won't be disappointed!

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Voreis 298 Archer 298 Shramek 297 Slagh 295 only Canfield left August 31, 2011 08:54AM
i talked to Joe Eder this afternoon and he will be bringing the '75th edition' to Canfield for the Unlimited Mod class on Saturday night. and we also received indications from Ken Veney that the "Funny Farmall' will also join the event at Canfield. Add these two to an already 'ultimate showdown' and the fans look to have a super bowl of Unlimited Modified Tractor pulling.

Live Audio Stream from Canfield September 02, 2011 12:43AM
Streaming Video at Canfield was not an option so NTPA will have live audio, play by play.

NTPA will be broadcasting the Canfield Fair Pull Live as a Unlimited Champion is crowned and points towards a tight Super Semi title are tallied. Listen in to find out who wins the Unlimited Championship and the results of the Super Semis. Hosted by Jon "Pull Tracker" Dunlap, with interviews from drivers and live commentary. Broadcast will begin at 9pm EST. NTPA Live

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2011 12:44AM by NTPAjosh.

Re: Live Audio Stream from Canfield September 02, 2011 02:07AM
complete class order information along with the list of 'invited' tractors and trucks for the USA-EAST classes is posted at www.fullpullproductions.com

canfield is also the finals for the USA-EAST Limited Pro and Super Farm class.

Re: Voreis 298 Archer 298 Shramek 297 Slagh 295 only Canfield left September 03, 2011 03:36PM
Congradulations Kathy Archer 2011 Unlimited Mod Points Champion!!!

Justin

anything from Canfield yet?????????????????? September 03, 2011 12:41PM
Anything Yet??????????????????? It killing me............

Re: anything from Canfield yet?????????????????? September 03, 2011 02:42PM
[www.ntpapull.com]

Looks like it's all going to come down to a 6 way pulloff.

Re: anything from Canfield yet?????????????????? September 03, 2011 02:43PM
Go to the NTPA website for live results...

Re: anything from Canfield yet top 6 results September 03, 2011 03:32PM
Canfeild unlim mod results.
1 Joe Eder/Eder Motorsports 75 Edition. 2 Kathy Archer Schalit/Black Widow
3 Brian Shramek/Young Blood Unleashed
4 Bruce Slagh/Show No Mercy
5 Ken Veney/Funny Farmall
6 Bill Voreis/American Thunder

Kathy Wins The Title September 03, 2011 03:33PM
Its a shame that she had to make 3 passes to do it..That has to be hard on equipment..

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,629, Posts: 229,692, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,900.

Our newest member JD_8520