· 6500 Hot Stock
· 9000 Non Turbo- 8 mph-3000 RPM-4 Cylinder- Turbo Allowed
· 9500 Turbo-10 mph-3000 RPM
· 12500 Farm-10 mph-3000 RPM
· 14000 Farm-10 mph-3000 RPM
· 12500 Too Hot Too Farm-15 mph-3000 RPM
· Unlimited FWD-No Front Duals-Richland County Only
· Gas Trucks-4wd
· 2.6 Diesel Trucks-Southwest Pullers-Stock and Work Stock will pull in this class
· 466 Altered Farm-Southwest Pullers

Questions contact Jason Kleppe 608-604-5803

Link to Pulling Classes

Re: Richland County Fair Tractor/Truck Pull Friday Sept 9 August 29, 2011 05:05AM
what r the rule for the too hot to farm besides the speed and rpm
intercooler? cube? hows the speed paced? etc...

Re: Richland County Fair Tractor/Truck Pull Friday Sept 9 August 29, 2011 05:46AM
I will talk to Kleppe and post on the site, or just call Kleppe he always answers his phone, 608-604-5803

Re: Richland County Fair Tractor/Truck Pull Friday Sept 9 August 30, 2011 01:13PM
too hot too farm 3000 rpms 15 mph by the speed board any other questions give me a call 608 604 5803 thanks jason.

Re: Richland County Fair Tractor/Truck Pull Friday Sept 9 September 02, 2011 02:26AM
we will be adding more money to the payout in the 2.6 truck class and the 466 altered farm class thanks to rc truck & auto!

Re: Richland County Fair Tractor/Truck Pull Friday Sept 9 September 02, 2011 03:15AM
How much more are we talking? im suppose to go to platteville that night for a fantasy hook i just may get swayed to drive right past

Re: Richland County Fair Tractor/Truck Pull Friday Sept 9 September 02, 2011 04:32AM
thousand dollars pay out for both classes any questions give me a call 608 604 5803

Re: Richland County Fair Tractor/Truck Pull Friday Sept 9 September 05, 2011 04:04AM
weather looks great for this week hope to see you at the richland county fair! and another reminder the purse on the two southwest classes will be a thousand dollars in each class!

Re: Richland County Fair Tractor/Truck Pull Friday Sept 9 September 06, 2011 03:09PM
I had enough in lancaster. Guy drunk off his ass and no safety equipment on anything. Riders allowed in trucks and teching only one certain peoples trucks. And my favorite, the guy that pulls out on the track throws out his empty beer can and is allowed to hook.No added purse will get me to hook southwest again.

Re: Richland County Fair Tractor/Truck Pull Friday Sept 9 September 08, 2011 12:44AM
I have hooked multiple times with sw pullers and have never had a bad experience with guy or any of his helpers. Lancaster was a messed up night from the start and as far as the teching goes there was more done there then ever before and that was just because
somebody was complaining, Guy is a straight up person and has always treated me and everybody else with me with lots of respect. I didnt see anybody ride down the track and i know for a fact that guy was down by starting line making sure nobody rode shotgun. Im skipping a fantasy hook which is closer just to go hook with what i consider a good bunch a guys and friends. Good luck with the new club guy and remember u cant please everybody but from my experience u sure do try, thanks for fighting for us to have a place to hook and having a club.

Re: Richland County Fair Tractor/Truck Pull Friday Sept 9 September 09, 2011 04:25AM
Anthony_redmax
I have hooked multiple times with sw pullers and have never had a bad experience with guy or any of his helpers. Lancaster was a messed up night from the start and as far as the teching goes there was more done there then ever before and that was just because
somebody was complaining, Guy is a straight up person and has always treated me and everybody else with me with lots of respect. I didnt see anybody ride down the track and i know for a fact that guy was down by starting line making sure nobody rode shotgun. Im skipping a fantasy hook which is closer just to go hook with what i consider a good bunch a guys and friends. Good luck with the new club guy and remember u cant please everybody but from my experience u sure do try, thanks for fighting for us to have a place to hook and having a club.
I do not understand why you or anyone else would be so supportive of a club that won't be here next year! (This is according guy)

Re: Richland County Fair Tractor/Truck Pull Friday Sept 9 September 09, 2011 09:05AM
Why is it that pullers, who I would think want to pull, just want to put down Guy and a club that is trying to get more organized pulls for them. I would think you would be much father ahead asking what you can do to help grow this club or some other club. What Guy has said is he is sick and tired of getting kicked but pullers who don't appreciate all the work it takes to do this. I would bet if you ask Rob briener he would say it is a very time consuming job and sometimes hard to keep your spirits up. Guy said that if he sells the american ride that he will not be attending all the southwest pulls and that someone else needs to step up to help run the pulls if he doesn't attend. Guy has also said that he is not sure if based on truck counts the club can keep the 3.0 diesel class. Maybe switch to basically workstock class and 2.6 class.

Re: Richland County Fair Tractor/Truck Pull Friday Sept 9 September 08, 2011 11:21AM
Nice. Sounds like someone has to resort to making up lies to try to get pullers to stay away from southwest pullers. Wonder who could be complaining when you mention the teching of only one certain truck? I thought after you threw a fit about it at the pull, jamie and chad went around and teched every 2.6 truck there. The only truck that didn't get teched was the big bens truck, because he said at registration that his turbo was illegal as I teched his turbo in soldiers grove and it was the same turbo. So he wanted to just pull exhibition. as far as Guy being drunk is just a plain out lie. Pretty sure you were the one that was drunk.

Re: Richland County Fair Tractor/Truck Pull Friday Sept 9 September 08, 2011 01:15PM
hope to see everyone tomorrow nite in richland center and we are for sure gonna have fun! thanks for your support we have worked hard to put on a good show for everyone! thanks southwest pullers! jason kleppe

Re: Richland County Fair Tractor/Truck Pull Friday Sept 9 September 08, 2011 02:13PM
Not trying to sway anyone from pulling anywere doc. You are a 100 percent liar if you are saying that these as was yourself was not drinking for quite some time at this event and others. As far as teching goes only certain trucks get teched at events and that is a fact.i and others saw the puller throwing out the beer can after he finished drinking it and the rider in the truck. I guess i realy don't care much but i enjoy pulling alot and would hate to see it get screwed up by lack of common sense. And yes Guy does try to please everyone i will agree.And anthony you were hardly up by the track all night so you may not have seen it.Lies get no results in life only more lies to cover the lies.

Re: Richland County Fair Tractor/Truck Pull Friday Sept 9 September 08, 2011 02:36PM
Whoever is mr have fun u r right i was not up by the track so i didnt see the beer can being thrown out. like i said we can just chalk it up to be a crazy night. I was very upset that someone who didnt have anything to do with the club was over by my truck trying to take
charge. Richland center will be a great night and hope to see lots of iron there. I have never been dissapointed to go there

Re: Richland County Fair Tractor/Truck Pull Friday Sept 9 September 08, 2011 03:11PM
hey have fun. just have fun!!

Starts at 630 pm Tonight and here is the pulling order September 09, 2011 12:54AM
Richland County Fair
Truck & Tractor Pull
Richland Center, WI Fairgrounds
Friday Sept 9th 6:30PM
• 5500 Antique-1st Gear, 16.9 Tire Max
• 9000 Non Turbo- 8 mph-3000 RPM-4 Cylinder- Turbo Allowed
• 6500 Hot Stock
• Gas Trucks-4wd
• 9500 Turbo-10 mph-3000 RPM
• 12500 Farm-10 mph-3000 RPM
• $1000 Purse 466 Altered Farm-Southwest Pullers
• $1000 Purse 2.6 Diesel Trucks-Southwest Pullers
• 14000 Farm-10 mph-3000 RPM
• 12500 Too Hot Too Farm-15 mph-3000 RPM
• Unlimited FWD-No Front Duals-Richland County Only
PULLING ORDER

Any Questions please call Jason Kleppe at 608-604-5803

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2011 12:56AM by Jason Schultz.

Re: Richland County Fair Tractor/Truck Pull Friday Sept 9 September 09, 2011 02:02AM
So you are a puller in the 2.6 diesel class? Now you must understand that southwest pullers is the only club that has multiple pulls for a starter class in wisconsin. It has great payback also. Your only other options with your truck is brush pulling and getting a plaque. Yes I would agree with you that there was some issue with some of the competors there. This issues all came from the fair board wanting to let the local trucks pull in the class. There just wasn't enough man power to get them to not do the stupid kid stuff. I know Guy did pull the kid out of the truck that was trying to ride double. The kid that threw out the can just wasn't seen by the officials at the time. I guess these issues are why some clubs don't have a beginner class. This whole stupid kid issues are really making the diesel truck guys look bad. Not just what they did at this event but on a national level as well.

If we want to grow this diesel truck pulling as a whole then we all need to step up and help. You as a diesel truck puller should be stepping up, thanking Guy for trying as hard as he has and volunteering to help. Instead you are complaing about an organization that is trying to help grow this sport. If you choose to continue to do nothing but complain then you, my friend, are a worse rotten apple in the bunch then the kids that just don't know any better and do stupid things. If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,731, Posts: 229,864, Members: 3,332.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member WestonFarms