louisville August 29, 2011 12:35PM
Who think the 4.1s are ready for the NFMS

Re: louisville August 29, 2011 12:56PM
I think they would put on a good show hope they would take some local boys from around louisville

Re: louisville August 29, 2011 01:20PM
They put on a better show than a sf any day of the week, but it prob will take alot of fans to make them kick sf out. Maybe they could cut the sf in half and put 4.1 in the other half and let the fans choose what class they want for the following yr!

Re: louisville August 29, 2011 01:42PM
What about Cutting a Pro Stock class; there is 3 of them. Cut a Class with hardly NO COLOR and ad some color classes.

Justin

Re: louisville August 29, 2011 02:01PM
Would this be a 640 or 540 class? seems there would be quite a difference in HP if you tried to run these together. I know sf can just change turbos and take off intercoolers to make ntpa, ppl/badgerstate tractors equal. seems like a drastic change off cubes to make the class equal....

Re: louisville August 29, 2011 02:10PM
4.1's are 640's... LIMITED Pro Stock
540's are LIGHT Pro Stock and have no turbo limit.

The 4.1 class is a good class, but it's not really any more colorful than the SF class. The 540 Light Pro will definately have much more color than just about every diesel class when the dust settles in a few years. In time I'd like to see both classes in the NFMS. Maybe drop one SF session and one PS season (in a few years) and add some new blood. It would definately breathe some new life into the show.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: louisville August 29, 2011 03:36PM
The 640 in. 4.1 have a lot of tractors to pick from already.The 540 light prostock are not ready yet,somday they will.

Re: louisville August 30, 2011 01:21PM
I know some damn good 540 A pump tractors that would be happy to run there and likely take top honors Cool

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: louisville February 28, 2012 11:16AM
yes i agree they need the light pros and the usa east limited pros at bowling green it would make one hell of a good class. Nobody likes to watch 72 super farms

Re: louisville August 30, 2011 12:41AM
I agree, I love Pro Stocks but with such little color there are too many classes of them in Louisville.

Re: louisville August 30, 2011 12:55PM
Why not run them together like they do some places Superfarm,Lite pro, Lim pro and Mod turbo ?

Re: louisville February 28, 2012 11:51AM
I would love to see the farm show combine the SF and 540 4.1 Light Pro Class add some color allows to have a variety of high rpm and high tourque tractors would make the SF alot more interesting BOB and ORVTPA in Ky allready do this and it wrks out jus fine i think a SF won the points and a 540 4.1 light Pro got secound and it was a battle all year.The 540 unlimited turbo light pros are just to much more power for the class to remain competitive seen this class run one time at tollesboro Ky this past fall and first and secound were Light Pros unlimited charger and a SF was third but was 10ft or more fom either of these tractors. Just my oppinion

Re: louisville February 29, 2012 12:14AM
The top three at Tollesboro were all Light Pros.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009