Rich horton tractor pull? At washington county fair August 30, 2011 12:06PM
Rich are you having the tractor pull this year at washington county fair, and if yu are what's the rules

Re: Rich horton tractor pull? At washington county fair August 31, 2011 04:46AM
YES THE PULL IS SCHEDULED FOR OCT. 1ST ( TRACTORS ) AND OCT. 2 ND ( TRUCKS ) . PULL STARTS AT 9 AM ON SAT AND 10 AM SUN. FOR THE TRACTORS THE RULES ARE SIMPLE. FOR THE STOCK CLASS 3000 RPM (OFF BALLANCER ). AND STOCK APPEARING PARTS.IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH THOSE YOU MUST PUT ON SIDE PANELS AND, BLANKET, AIR SHUT OFF. ALL TRACTORS STOCK AND ENHANCHED MUST HAVE WHEELIE BARS. ALL DRIVER MUST BE AT LEAST 16 W/ PARENTS CONSENT OR 18 WITHOUT. P PUMPS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE STOCK TRACTOR CLASSES. ---------------------REMEBER THIS PULL IS PROBABLY THE LAST PULL FOR MOST PEOPLE SOME PLEASE COME HAVE FUN ONE LAST TIME. THIS IS WHY WE DO THIS PULL IT IS FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME. IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME PLEASE DO NOT COME AND RUIN EVERYONE ELES'S. ANY OTHER ????? PLEASE CALL ME AFTER NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS 518-321-4303 RICH

Re: Rich horton tractor pull? At washington county fair September 01, 2011 01:33AM
Fat kid is the man!!!!!!!! From Fat Boy...................

Re: Rich horton tractor pull? At washington county fair September 05, 2011 12:44AM
Fall Finals 2011 Washington County Fair Grounds
Tractor & Truck Pull

Saturday and Sunday October 1st and 2nd
Tractors-Saturday, and Trucks-Sunday.

WASHINGTON COUNTY FAIR GROUNDS
Sat.7:30a.m.Weigh in Gen. Adm.8:30a.m.
Light Classes Starting First
Weight classes starting at 5200 lbs.
Sun.8:30a.m.Weigh in Gen. Adm.9:30a.m.

$6.00 General Admission 12 under free
Pit Passes available for an addtl. cost
Pit area - 18-under with parent only!!!
Any Questions Call Rich Horton 518-321-4303
(NO SPEED LIMIT RESTRICTIONS)
[www.washingtoncountyfair.com]

Re: Rich horton tractor pull? At washington county fair September 05, 2011 03:26AM
are you allowing 24.5 tire size in the enhance class?

Re: Rich horton tractor pull? At washington county fair September 05, 2011 03:37AM
horton said it's to have fun, it sounds like a fun pull, so whatever it is bring it, they'll have a class. Paul it's not restricted to 3x3 this year as you can read in hortons message. that h5 will work if need be

Re: Rich horton tractor pull? At washington county fair September 07, 2011 03:17AM
HOLD ON HERE HOT ROD'S !!!!! THE PULL IS LIMITED TO A 3" INLET (I THINK THAT IS WHAT THE INSURANCE ON LARRY AND PENNY'S SLED IS GOOD FOR). MY RULES ARE VERY VAGUE IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT SOMETHING PLEASE CALL TO VERIFY SO YOU ARE NOT TRAVELING FOR NOTHING.MY NUMBER IS 518-321-4303 RICH. THEIR IS NOTHING I CAN DO TO ACCOMMODATE YOU IF THE SLED DOES NOT COVER YOU.

Re: Rich horton tractor pull? At washington county fair September 07, 2011 01:34PM
can the turbo's be slugged down to 3" on the inlet. Will cut tires be aloud to run with uncut or are there be seperate classes

Re: Rich horton tractor pull? At washington county fair September 08, 2011 02:40AM
SLUGS IN THE TURBO ARE FINE THE RULE IS 3" INLET. CUT TIRES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE STOCK CLASSES BUT, THERE IS NO TIRE RESTRICTIONS IN THE ENHANCED CLASSES. (TRYING TO MAKE THINGS SIMPLE FOR PEOPLE, JUST COME HAVE FUN ONE LAST TIME).

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,736, Posts: 229,872, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM