Mineral Point Sept 3rd September 03, 2011 01:15AM
I dont know why anyone would want to pull there unless you have a green one. in the no turbo class if you have a bigger stock engine than their JD (with a different block and pump in different location you have to pull in turbo class) must be afraid of the competition. Than if your a fifteen year old pulling a stock 1066 (still a 414 stock pump stock everything) try to run 3rd kill it out get some smoke when it dies you get accused of cheating pulling against their 4440 and 4450 with bigger plungers,intercoolers,too high of hitches(couldnt move them down,take the 42s off) The yeager way or no way

Re: Mineral Point Sept 3rd September 03, 2011 02:08AM
Sour grapes?

Re: Mineral Point Sept 3rd September 03, 2011 04:01AM
Just tired when they come to other pulls have to change this and that for them kiss their ass then they screw every one over at their pull Ps. could use the weights I lent you a few years ago back

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2011 04:03AM by Mark.

Re: Mineral Point Sept 3rd September 03, 2011 02:50AM
Sorry u feel this way mark dont know what we ever did to u but whatever. Anyways if u r not from darlington and still want to come pull we are going to make our decision by 3:00pm if it is a go or no go.

Re: Mineral Point Sept 3rd September 03, 2011 03:53AM
hey mark were you up there last night and were you talking about last night? just curious

Re: Mineral Point Sept 3rd September 03, 2011 06:16AM
bump

Re: Mineral Point Sept 3rd September 03, 2011 06:58AM
We had to cancell the pull. Track is a mess and so is the parking. We will be getting together and try to come up with a later date this fall. Hope this is early enough cancellation for everyone and we will keep informed when we might get it rescheduled.

Thanks
IOWA COUNTY TRACTOR PULLERS

to mark September 03, 2011 09:31AM
i am not going to get deep into this but nobody ever says not to go to the darlington fair. the pull last night was run by a different org. have a little respect for your neighbors up north that always look forward to supporting you pull. you can call me if you want to talk. havnt heard from you for awhile anyways 574 3529

Re: Mineral Point Sept 3rd September 04, 2011 09:44AM
i agree. if its not a yager associated tractor no reason to take it. just because you gbot beat by the oliver and the 4010 you got to b*tch about it. toughen up and quit crying

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,788, Posts: 229,981, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,102, Posts: 226,059.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009