1st. Operation detonation
2nd. hotwire
3rd. big green tractor

Re: Ridgeland and Marshfield September 05, 2011 02:23PM
1. Big Green Tractor

2. One Bad Apple

3. Hyper Harvester

Re: Ridgeland and Marshfield September 05, 2011 02:30PM
i was also in the stands and the results i posted are correct, check wtpapull.com when results are posted. linstrom didn't even make top 3. operation detonation was the first puller and held the lead throughout the whole class. big green tracotr was in 3rd. and hotwire 2nd.

Re: Ridgeland and Marshfield September 05, 2011 02:37PM
Not to sure u were awake or must have been under your blanket shivering. Operation wasn't even close dean blasted it way out ther to win hyper finished 3rd apple pie came into 2nd later in the class. They were drug up for the awards in the wrong order apple hyper dean. Yup I was there. Now go look at your pull site.

Thanks ridgeland Winking

Re: Ridgeland and Marshfield September 05, 2011 03:57PM
Richfield

1. Big Green Tractor

2. One Bad Apple

3. Hyper Harvester

Marshfield

1. Operation Detonation

2. Hotwire

3. Big Green Tractor

Re: Ridgeland and Marshfield September 06, 2011 02:58AM
thanks for backing me up apple buddy, some people must drink to much when they're in the stands and think they know it all, my first post said, marshfield results

Re: Ridgeland and Marshfield September 06, 2011 01:54PM
i was also in the stands and the results i posted are correct, check wtpapull.com when results are posted. linstrom didn't even make top 3. operation detonation was the first puller and held the lead throughout the whole class. big green tracotr was in 3rd. and hotwire 2nd

Beer Drinking now what ya backing up

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,737, Posts: 229,874, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,987.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM