Close Points!!! September 05, 2011 03:16PM
I don't know if anything will match the finish to the NTPA Unlimited Points Race. It was a sweet finish that I enjoyed following online with the live results. However, I just wanted to let everyone know about a few HOT points races in the Outlaws.

LSS: This past Sunday Mark Ulmer on the Weapon tightened up the race to only three points between him and Erv Hake on the Wildfire tractor. Erv won the points last year but the Ulmers have been coming on strong the last few hooks winning the last four to tighten up this race. Erv just needs to finish in third place or better to lock this up at the Kansas State Fair on the 9th of September

MOD: In the Mod Class the Nebraska turbine tractors and the South Dakota triple Chevy have been going to battle all year long. It has come down to the last pull at the Kansas State Fair with Ulmer's holding a 1 point lead over Petsch with just this last hook remaining. Behrends with their turbine are hanging 8 points behind Ulmer with an outside chance at the title.

We will find out on Friday at the Kansas State Fair!!!

Outlaw Fan

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,630, Posts: 229,694, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520