LOUISVILLE September 06, 2011 12:50AM
Does anyone know when the application for Louisville starts?

Re: LOUISVILLE September 06, 2011 05:31AM
might not want to get your hopes to high as a sf

Re: LOUISVILLE September 06, 2011 05:41AM
???????

Re: LOUISVILLE September 06, 2011 05:48AM
They would have to announce the Classes that will be there before they could take applications, i would think.

As a pulling fan, we have to order our seats that we had last year before they tell us what we paid for (what classes & what drivers).

All I do know is they jumped the cost of the tickets...

I would recommend you check there website for that type of information, but they harldly ever update information on the site. Its only good for last years information.

I know this doesn't help you, but If I remember correctly they announce classes like end of September or October.

Thanks
Justin

Re: LOUISVILLE September 06, 2011 08:34AM
Application for 2011 was do on October 1st. I would say keep checking back to the website for details. I provided the link from last years application for you to reference if you wanted to go ahead and get started gather your data for the app. Good luck!
[www.farmmachineryshow.org]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,630, Posts: 229,694, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520