new vienna, IA September 06, 2011 03:14AM
just wondering if new vienna is a heartland pull. if not what classes are there. thinking bout bringing my open rpm tractor if there is a class for it.

Re: new vienna, IA September 06, 2011 05:40AM
its not a heartland pull but they are having classes similar to heartland from what i have heard they are gna have a bunch of open rpm classes.

Re: new vienna, IA September 06, 2011 08:31AM
Diesel truck class?

Re: new vienna, IA September 06, 2011 08:35AM
does anyone know if they are having the shootout again?

Re: new vienna, IA September 06, 2011 09:24AM
i hope they have all those classes again. shootout was awsome and the diesel trucks are always fun to watch. and dont forget the semis. they are always fun to watch to. looking forward to a good pull again

Re: new vienna, IA September 06, 2011 08:06PM
they are having diesel pickups snd semis but no shoot out classes. not near enuf time that day they were a good thing to watch but they dnt want to be there till 8 at night still pulling

Re: new vienna, IA September 07, 2011 02:21AM
is that the real reason or is jimmy vorwald still mad about the whole wyoming il deal and dont want any bstp or isp tractors to come out and support????

Re: new vienna, IA September 07, 2011 03:09AM
this is not a heartland pull. jim has nothing to do with this. new vienna welcomes all those tractors with open arms. dont forget this is a charity pull for a person in need of help from the pulling community. everyone is welcome to bring their machines and have a hell of a good time.

Re: new vienna, IA September 08, 2011 11:35AM
sounds like its going to be a pull with mostly speed limit classes. boring putt putt!!!

Re: new vienna, IA September 08, 2011 12:58PM
If you want speed then go to the drag races! Atleast a stock farm tractor can compete with those that are not stock. Its a benifet pull anyways if you don't like it then don't go!

Re: new vienna, IA September 08, 2011 01:30PM
That's pretty funny. The last time I checked my open rpm tractor runs bout 28 to 30 mph so I guess if the speed limit is 30 I should be fine. How bout you diesel pickups. U guys run a speed limit. Do the semis have a speed limit I don't remember. If u don't like it then don't come. This is a benefit pull and they don't need people with your attitude anyway.

Re: new vienna, IA September 08, 2011 02:11PM
Will there be a class for superfarm tractors?

Re: new vienna, IA September 08, 2011 02:35PM
If there is not one, come on up to Mabel, MN and play with the Tri-state Super Farms.

THE FAT FLAGMAN

Re: new vienna, IA September 08, 2011 02:58PM
from what i understand there is a class for the superfarms and diesel pickups and a class for semis. always a great show. come show your support for a person in need of help from the pullers in the area.

Re: new vienna, IA September 08, 2011 11:15PM
if this is not a heartland pull why are you using there rules? its a great benifit you do a good job but come on its a new era of pulling. i agree with twiggy. will almost be like watching paint dry.

Re: new vienna, IA September 09, 2011 12:58AM
Planning on going to mabel.

Re: new vienna, IA September 09, 2011 01:27AM
Will there be any gas truck classes? In past years there has been, but I assume it was Heartland rules: run it if you brung it and don't complain if your street truck gets beat by super stocks. Got a couple street trucks to bring if possible.

Re: new vienna, IA September 09, 2011 05:30AM
what classes are they having i cant find a listing any where

Re: new vienna, IA September 09, 2011 10:52PM
could someone put up a class listing or at least a contact person/number?

Re: new vienna, IA September 09, 2011 11:40PM
Start Time please?

Re: new vienna, IA September 10, 2011 12:07AM
contact 563-590-2885 11am start was told not official heartland pull but same classes and rules

Re: new vienna, IA September 10, 2011 12:40AM
When you're done pulling in new vienna head to independence ia for region 5 wrap up. This is a rescheduled event that was rained out this summer.

Dps

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,733, Posts: 229,866, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM