Platteville Dairy Days pull September 07, 2011 03:16AM
Platteville Dairy Days pull will be Saturday September 10. See the link for class information. Pull information
Or call Dale at 608-778-4368 or Gary at 608-642-1438.

REMINDER! Platteville Dairy Days pull 7PM SHARP! September 10, 2011 02:35AM
REMINDER TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!

Platteville Dairy days pull tonight will be starting at 7PM SHARP! We will have a lot of iron to get through tonight and we will need to be prompt! Please be on time, signed in, and in line for your appropriate classes. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hope to see everyone there tonight. Blue skys and beautiful sunshine and 64 degrees already. Should help with building a beautiful track again.

Brian Mueller

Re: REMINDER! Platteville Dairy Days pull 7PM SHARP! September 10, 2011 02:51AM
Mueller
REMINDER TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!

Platteville Dairy days pull tonight will be starting at 7PM SHARP! We will have a lot of iron to get through tonight and we will need to be prompt! Please be on time, signed in, and in line for your appropriate classes. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hope to see everyone there tonight. Blue skys and beautiful sunshine and 64 degrees already. Should help with building a beautiful track again.

Brian Mueller
take it easy Brian you sound like a drill sargent i had in the army yes sir...

Re: REMINDER! Platteville Dairy Days pull 7PM SHARP! September 11, 2011 02:07PM
I am sorry if that is how it was taken. I was just asked to mention it to help out the show and to bump the post up so if anyone missed the post.

Once again sorry
Brian Mueller

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,737, Posts: 229,873, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM