new holland shirt September 07, 2011 11:28AM
Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to get a t shirt for a 1year old with some sort of new holland tractor puller.I dont much care who, one that wins would be better for the boys self confidence. Would like to have it for the weekend so north east would be better in terms of logistics.

Re: new holland shirt Forrester's September 07, 2011 01:27PM
I would say Forrester's Puling team.

I'm not sure what sizes they have, or how exactly you would get a hold of them. But its a start.

Thanks

Justin

Re: new holland shirt Forrester's September 07, 2011 01:36PM
Tommorrow during business hours you may try there dealership: Forrester Farm Equipment (717) 263-0705. They may be able to get you in touch with who ever in incharge of pulling shirt sales.

Re: new holland shirt Forrester's September 08, 2011 12:03AM
thanks for the reply

Re: new holland shirt Forrester's September 08, 2011 11:02AM
The artwork/design kind of looks like the Excel T-Shirt company that posts on here on ocassion.

DPS

Re: new holland shirt Forrester's November 01, 2011 12:40AM
Good eye.
That is in fact one of our designs.
We have been working with Forrester's for years. Smiling

*Sorry a late on this one. Just saw this post today!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Friend us on Facebook - [www.facebook.com]

Follow us on Twitter - [www.twitter.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Re: new holland shirt Forrester's November 01, 2011 12:58AM
I see some of your craft has escaped north to this side of the borderSmiling must say you do exceptional work!

Re: new holland shirt Forrester's November 01, 2011 01:03AM
Thank you for the compliments.

We have done Pulling designs for customers in Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Norway and more.

Its really a great honor to be sought after from around the globe. It just goes to show that there really is nothing else like this out there with this level of quality both in print and in design.

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Friend us on Facebook - [www.facebook.com]

Follow us on Twitter - [www.twitter.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,746, Posts: 229,888, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,992.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM