Liberty Lions Club Pull September 09, 2011 01:12AM
just a reminder lions club pull garden tractors are sat 9-10 and UPA pull with added classes is sun 9-11 @12:00 noon
come for a full day of tractor and truck pulling fun

Re: Liberty Lions Club Pull September 09, 2011 11:32AM
Can anybody pull want is allowed in the 8500 open

Re: Liberty Lions Club Pull September 09, 2011 11:44PM
if your gon to bring the cases we no what them will do!

Re: Liberty Lions Club Pull September 10, 2011 02:38AM
if you check the website it says 8500# combo not open anyone can pull in it as long as you follow your class rules
example 3000 rpm tractor will run 3000 rpm pro street trucks will run upa rules etc. we will be allowing alcohol fueled vehicles also
any other ? call troy @2174306082 or craig @3092245579

Re: Liberty Lions Club Pull September 10, 2011 09:38AM
What sled is going to be at Liberty on Sunday?

Re: Liberty Lions Club Pull September 10, 2011 11:44AM
venhisen

Re: Liberty Lions Club Pull September 12, 2011 05:05AM
Had a GREAT time most tractors I ever seen BIGGEST crowd great food thanks for Kern us pull

Re: Liberty Lions Club Pull September 12, 2011 06:57AM
Hey i was just wondering what the results from the 8500lb combo class were

Re: Liberty Lions Club Pull September 12, 2011 10:47AM
chad won the class on the glory seeker tractor is all i know for sure check out upa's website crystal will get the full results posted as soon as she gets them
on a side note she has done one hell of a job keeping this site updated with the results,points and pictures she will take hundreds of pics at a single event so they will for sure have some great shots from each event to post

Re: Liberty Lions Club Pull September 12, 2011 01:59PM
thank you for the compliment we try to please
i would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone from the announcers to the fans and pullers for making this our biggest show we ever had
also would like to thank the mechanical mule sled for making the trip to liberty. for the first time ever seeing this track he hit the sled settings to a t great people to work with
we had around 85 or 86 hooks in about 4-4.5 hours with a couple of intermissions for the calcutta auction and a couple of other delays
also thanks to the adams co fair queen as well as miss liberty for participating as well
also to the lions club for the great food and assistance as well as all the people who helped with track prep and everything
last but not least to the UPA group for sanctioning this event there proffessionalism and expertise in running an event was impressive for there first year as a group hope to work with them for a long time
Ted aka fordman456

Re: Liberty Lions Club Pull September 12, 2011 02:22PM
Awesome job on the track Ted I think it was the best track we had all year. KM

Re: Liberty Lions Club Pull September 12, 2011 02:53PM
I had a great time, good track good crowd good people!! Iowa Puller

Re: Liberty Lions Club Pull September 12, 2011 02:30PM
Great job Ted that was one hell of a pull. The track, sled, track crew, everything top notch! Good turnout for UPA, hats off to all members and everyone that helped out that aren't noticed. Good first year and looking forward to next year!

Re: Liberty Lions Club Pull September 12, 2011 05:09PM
Always my favorite show of the season and this year was no exception. Great track, great turnout, great way to wrap up a great season of pulling. Hats off to TW, JR, The Liberty Lions Club, and UPA for putting on a first rate event!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009