Unionville, MO pull September 09, 2011 07:34PM
What a great show put on by the Nebraska Bush and NWMTPA pullers! Thanks to all who helped put the event on as well as the Mullenix's for the food. It was a great time.

Re: Unionville, MO pull September 10, 2011 12:09AM
Does anyone have any results from last night's pull?

Re: Unionville, MO pull September 10, 2011 12:38AM
Someone got their act together and results ARE posted on Bushpullers site. Thanks

Re: Unionville, MO pull September 10, 2011 04:44AM
Wow what a pull and what a bunch of great pullers to talk to afterwards then who ever cooked the ribies steaks i want to now how you got them to melt in your mouth when you ate them already making plans to spend the night their next year.The 4.1 class had 15 my perdiction for next year will be 30 4.1 tractors.

Re: Unionville, MO pull September 10, 2011 01:28PM
great job to all who put on the pull. special thanks to Mullinexs for the food afterwards.

hey chris September 10, 2011 03:12PM
glad to see you got it fixed after darlington. that is a beautiful looking deere!

bush pull September 10, 2011 03:26PM
It was one of the best pulls I have ever seen. Great group of tractors, and competitors. NBPI and Missouri Pullers are a bunch of classy guys. AWESOME

Re: bush pull September 10, 2011 07:46PM
Thanks for having such a great pull. Pull of the year in my book!

Re: bush pull September 11, 2011 07:27AM
Thank you to the Putnam Co. fair board and all from Unionville, great pull and hope to be back next year, and the food was great, thanks. Darin

Re: bush pull September 11, 2011 10:47AM
It was an awesome pull to announce I know that. The fans that were close to us were very true pulling fans. Great competitors and some very AWESOME runs. Everything about this pull was great. Hope to be back next year. Thank you to Jerry and Connie for the food too.

Re: hey chris September 12, 2011 01:48AM
Hey Sully, thanks for the compliment, that means a lot coming from a guy who wears red shorts! LOL

Re: Unionville, MO pull September 11, 2011 03:30PM
WE WANT TO THANK THE NEBRASKA BRUSH PULLERS AND THE NORTH WEST MISSOURI TRACTOR PULLERS ASSOC. FOR COMMING TO UNIONILLE,MO. TO PUT ON AN EXCELLANT SHOW! THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE SPONCERS, ALL OF THE FANS, AND BUNGART MOTOR SPORTS FOR HAVING A VERY GOOD SLED FOR US. THANK YOU BRANDON! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE TRACK CREW FOR HAVING A VERY GOOD TRACK AND TO ALL OF THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT HELPED. BY THE WAY, NICK AND CONNIE MICHAEL AND JERRY AND CONNIE MULLENIX FURNISHED THE FOOD. WE ARE NOT GIVING OUT OUR COOK'S NAME BECAUSE WE WANT TO KEEP HIM FOR OURSELVES! A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY WHO HELPED PUT ON A VERY GOOD SHOW!

Re: Unionville, MO pull September 12, 2011 02:39AM
The limited pro class was great really enjoyed the color. Just goes to show big green and black can be beat. The ruthless binder is impressive cant wait until they get that tractor lined out!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,737, Posts: 229,873, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM