Ntpa live, what's going on. September 10, 2011 12:55PM
Anyone else having trouble with the Ntpa live feed from sandwich ill? Past events I've watched have been great but this one has not.

Re: Ntpa live, what's going on. September 10, 2011 12:59PM
tell me about it what a waste of 10bucks!!!!!

Re: Ntpa live, what's going on. September 10, 2011 12:59PM
Update here- Bret Berg and Ricky Rose in the pulloff and Bret wins. Money Maker is Mod Champion.

Re: Ntpa live, what's going on. September 10, 2011 01:00PM
live feed hasnt worked all day for me

Re: Ntpa live, what's going on. September 10, 2011 01:26PM
Marcus goes 287 and misses the pulloff. Had a two point lead. Pulloff coming up. Both Mike C. tractors are in it, maybe a couple more.

Re: Ntpa live, what's going on. September 10, 2011 01:32PM
This is horrible!! Just really wanted to watch the LSS to see my brothers run and didn't get to see it, but got to see two other tractors twice!!

Re: Ntpa live, what's going on. September 10, 2011 01:58PM
streamings not so good

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2011 02:14PM by espfan.

Re: Ntpa live, what's going on. September 10, 2011 04:38PM
Thought it was my computer, kept buffering but I see everyone else had trouble too. Didn't get to see any of the Pro stocks except the pull off. What a load of crap!!!!

Re: Ntpa live, what's going on. September 11, 2011 05:16AM
I requested a refund last night and got it already with a apology.

Can't ask for more.

Re: Ntpa live, what's going on. September 11, 2011 05:17AM
Mark and I wanted to see our son, Tim, drive The Bomb, unbelievable but that was the only tractor we got to see for the whole event!

Re: Ntpa live, what's going on. September 11, 2011 06:06AM
Technology is great--when it works. Just a few months ago, the live streaming of pulling events was just a possibility. Now, everyone expects it to work flawlessly every time. There are so many things that can go wrong when computers are involved, especially when they are out in the middle of a field, in the dirt, at night, with atmospheric conditions not ideal, etc. Be tolerant. It wasn't that long ago, in the scheme of things, that you wouldn't even know results (or pictures until the came back from the film processor) until someone got home to tell it in person. Josh, Jon, and the others are committed to make this work and they will. I don't think anyone was out of anything, except an expectation--and that is not earth shattering. JW

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,736, Posts: 229,872, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM