Congratulations to Curt and Craig Ulmer for winning the Outlaw Pulling modified tractor points! September 11, 2011 11:34AM
That was 'SWEET'!

Re: Congratulations to Curt and Craig Ulmer for winning the Outlaw Pulling modified tractor points! September 11, 2011 12:39PM
I think there was more PAIN than anything but yes congratulations. Well deserved!!!

Re: Congratulations to Curt and Craig Ulmer for winning the Outlaw Pulling modified tractor points! September 12, 2011 03:57AM
Congrats Curt & Craig! Wish we could've been there! Craig, now tell your wife you have to defend your title next year! Drinking

[www.ulmerracing.com]

advice September 12, 2011 05:46AM
Allen, why is it that everytime I take your advice on what to tell my wife I get in troubleConfused

I never would have guessed we would end up building 3 more engines and using 5 different long blocks through the season, all from driveline problems.

Thanks to Everyone! Beer

Re: advice September 14, 2011 02:14AM
Craig Ulmer
why is it that everytime I take your advice on what to tell my wife I get in troubleConfused

I think it works both ways, I seem to get into trouble too! It all started back in 2006 when I let you take me to the drag races for my bachelor party! Beer

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009