wheatland Lucas Oil Pull September 12, 2011 01:45AM
The Wheatland Experiance,After returning from wheatland and getting many hours of needed rest,I would like to say Thank You to Forest Lucas and the many people involved that have made this event a one of a kind best of the best event in the midwest,the facility is second to no one,just to watch it grow over the years has been amazing,from pulling into the pit area on friday through the completion of the event it is a first class operation,several points championships came down to this event,the place was standing room only.If I had to just choose one pull a year to attend it would be wheatland.

Re: wheatland Lucas Oil Pull September 12, 2011 04:56AM
It's a awesome event, wouldn't change a thing about it.Thumbs Up

Re: wheatland Lucas Oil Pull September 12, 2011 05:17AM
It was a great show...I havent missed a year and this was the biggest crowd ever..At the start the track was a little loose for the Mods but it came around..

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,737, Posts: 229,873, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM