super farm engine build September 15, 2011 11:27AM
I am wondering how many top superfarm tractors have engines in them, designed and built by the puller. I know a few, Kavan, Salebein, but they have a shop doing it for others. Is there any other guys or do you have to have someone build it to be in the top?

Re: super farm engine build September 15, 2011 01:46PM
The main advantages the pro builders have is what they have learned from doing multiple engines and the dyno time along the way, along with the relationships they have developed at the same time with their cam guy, head guy, pump guy, turbo guy, etc. Most farm shop engine builders don't have the benefit of these things, but that sure isn't to say that you can't build your own and run just as well. Those that have done it and are doing it just don't talk much about it.

Re: super farm engine build September 15, 2011 03:05PM
those you list dont even build their own

Re: super farm engine build September 16, 2011 12:11AM
There is a fine line between builders, and assemblers. A builder will tell a supplier what they want, an asembler simply calls and orders a part number.

Re: super farm engine build September 16, 2011 04:25AM
Looking to build a superfarm so im looking for a good engine builder. So does salbein and kavan build engines? If so contact numbers would be great. I've also herd good things about Riverside, castners, joe busch, and hyper. I would appreciate some good info from you guys that have been in the game. Would like to do it right the first time thanks in advance . Also its going to be red.

Re: super farm engine build September 16, 2011 04:31AM
Salenbien Performance::734 777 1380 best red engines money can buy

Re: super farm engine build September 16, 2011 07:00AM
If u want a legal tractor talk to wipeout and dave waesh out of ohio not sure the # but someone will have it

Re: super farm engine build September 16, 2011 10:09AM
Brent Payne has worked his majic on some good running super farms too. Turnaround may be slower than other buiders, however.

Re: super farm engine build September 16, 2011 01:09PM
who is a good engine builder for limited pro ford

Re: super farm engine build September 16, 2011 02:06PM
There is only one that can build a ford.... Forresters!

Re: super farm engine build September 16, 2011 11:48PM
moody motorsports does them well too!

Re: super farm engine build September 17, 2011 12:36AM
would you have phone# for moody motorsports, thanks

Re: super farm engine build September 17, 2011 02:07AM
Joe Busch Ag Repair (515) 432-5715

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Re: super farm engine build September 17, 2011 08:42AM
Are you saying that Salenbein's engines or tractors aren't legal? Seems to be that all of his stuff has been passing tech this year. Decks were caught once. Ryan hasn't been caught at all, and won't be. If you want the best call Ryan! He is on top right now, and not by a little bit. He is on top by alot! Everyone else is just a copy cat shop.

Re: super farm engine build September 17, 2011 12:29AM
Anybody have Joe Busch's number. And where he is from? Heard some good things about him too. Anyone have any experience with him?

Re: super farm engine build September 17, 2011 01:35AM
I think Boone, Iowa. Unless I'm thinking of the wrong Busch. Don't know the number.

Re: super farm engine build September 17, 2011 01:15PM
He can build an awesome middle of the pack engine.

Re: super farm engine build September 17, 2011 04:35PM
I say kavan all the way...he built someday's and red rock's and of course the magnium force...he works out of cedar bluffs nebraska

SpinningRe: super farm engine build September 17, 2011 06:24PM
Just go to hypermax you can buy EVERY part and just bolt it all together and then you can become an awesome................ engine builder. every part!!!!

Re: SpinningRe: super farm engine build October 12, 2011 12:04PM
Ive tried callin Ryan Salenbein several times and never got an answer. Left a message and has never called me back. I really need to get in touch with him.

Re: super farm engine build October 13, 2011 06:41AM
future puller, if you are really looking to get into the super farm class and want to start out at the front of the class, go to the for sale page, extreme pleasure has there motor for sale, that tractor has always run at the front in both outlaw and ntpa,

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,639, Posts: 229,705, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520