A weekend full of pulling fun!!
October 7th and 8th
Manitowoc County Fairgrounds
Manitowoc WI

Trucks / Tractors

Friday 6:00 pm
Hot Farm Class
Modified Diesel 4x4 Trucks
4x4 530cid Super Stock ($5000.00 purse) There will be multiple heats with Super Stock trucks. Top 5 will go to the final. There will be a final for the top 15 trucks Saturday night. Top ten will be pumped for cid on Saturday. NO TRACTION CONTROL ALLOWED. Will be checking.

Saturday 5:00 pm
650 Modified 4x4 trucks - NTPA rules

There will be refreshments along with a band after the pulls.
Camping hookup available

$35.00 entry fee for all classes.

for more information please contact:
Donny Skinkis- 920-621-9725
Cory Lemirande - 920-737-9339
Chad Ihlenfelt - 920-255-2793

Registration forms can be downloaded and printed off of:
[www.horsepull.com]

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 18, 2011 06:26PM
Can't wait should be a great pull. Hope to see 25+ superstocks and 15 mods. Looks to be a great purse too!

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 19, 2011 11:07AM
Well hopefully the weather holds out to be able to get the pull in without freezing our a$$e$ off. Would be nice to see the top trucks from all the area clubs show up and pull just to prove they are legal on the cubic inch too,since no club inforces that rule around here a whole lot.

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 23, 2011 04:28PM
Are you trying to put on a nice pull or just harass all the trucks that win? I for one will not drive 5 hours to let you cavity search me and my truck to send me home. How do you plan on pumping all those trucks fairly? Rpm of a starter is enough to give false readings. Or do you just want to look at what certain trucks have? I for one am not opening up my valve covers out in a dirty field with no light so you can play games unless you will assume full responsibility of my motor.As far as traction control teching you are in for a surprise to try and tech that.When you are ready to let people have fun and realy want trucks let us know.

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 24, 2011 12:44AM
yep, sounds like a 4wd truck puller!!!!!!

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 24, 2011 07:00PM
This pull may not be for you then. Wish people could all play fair so we wouldnt have to do any teching.The people that put up the cash for the pull want to be fair.

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 25, 2011 05:15AM
Really,,, RPM of a starter???? I run a pro 20 mag. and need to spin the motor 150 rpm faster than a standard HEI or msd box inorder for it to start. Know what your talking about before u insert your foot in your mouth.. Oh, and by way they have a inclosed shelter where you can have your truck pumped, and dont be an idiot, just take your valve train (two rockers and pushrods) apart before they come over by you and have your valve cover back on, all they have to do is screw the pump into the spark plug hole. Pretty simple dude. Dont be a bragger or complainer, be a player...........

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 25, 2011 12:12PM
Sorry to tell you he does know what he's talking about. The recomended speed of the engine is 200rpm. The starters makes a difference turning it over with 24v or 36v will change it also. And yes I've pumped trucks for the last 13 years and do have an idea of what I'm talking about.

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 25, 2011 03:02PM
Just courious. The people who put up the money pull in that class? Not trying to to be a smart a$$ Cory but why would you get so worked up about cubic inch. Heads,twin carbs,fuel additives, intakes and alky are not an issue? What about hitches ,wheel base location of motor or even tube chassis? Want to keep it fair police the parts that make power. Cubic inch is a slow way to make hp compared to heads.I am very impressed with your hard work and think you mean well but glad your doing the teching and not me. There are lots of pullers who do not have tools or know how on motors. But they have 20,000 dollar plus motors and who is going to take there rockers off and reset lash then the motor dumps next run and guess who's fault it will be. When you tell a kid who has some iron eagles on a 540 because of his rules not letting him run anything better he is illegal and they tube chassis big cheif sheet metal fiberglass truck with 2 carbs and alky is legal you are in for a not so fun night of trouble.i wish you the best of luck on your pull and have a great fall.

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 25, 2011 06:21PM
Sorry if this pull troubles you.

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 26, 2011 04:55AM
Wow, that's funny! It's ok to run a big motor as long as it's under $20,000 and you don't have a fiberglass body. Ya I'm sure they're worried about the "kid" with cast iron heads on a 540. Pumping the top ten is a great idea.

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 26, 2011 04:23PM
you need to read that post again. I see nothing of what you interperted.Sorry someones opinion was not the same as yours. Big payback may just mean bigger headache. Hope the pull is a huge event.Thanks and sorry i disagreed with your opinion..

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 29, 2011 03:05AM
Tube chassis twin carbs on alky???Drinking Where have you been pullin?This pull sounds like Jim Falls with an engine pump rule.Great idea.Too bad for the "kid" tho.He would have been a shoe-in for the top 10!Oh and if you can't take two rockers off and back on without blowing up your engine,[or at least have someone along who can]you shouldn't touch the steering wheel.Jamie

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 29, 2011 01:10AM
Your good at promoting. Please other club pullers drive 5-6 hours and spend a bunch of money here to support us with your trucks that we think are overcubed.So pretty much you think all the surrounding area clubs are overcubed?

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 29, 2011 03:34AM
SmilingWhat dont you understand 530ci superstock ? Badger state, Badger truck, NEW, PI, Fantasy, SHOTO, WUMPA, NTPA all have a cubic inch rule 530ci, from what I hear there will be trucks from every organization. CENTRAL pullers and other brush clubs dont have a cubic inch limit and thats fine! If your over cubes stay home! Why would you not come unless your over cubes?
Why continue to bash people who are working hard to have a great event with great payout, FOR 530ci SUPERSTOCKS.
From a pulling fan that cares.

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 29, 2011 05:32AM
Putting on a pull is no easy task, let alone trucks coming from many different organizations from different states. Looking forward to meeting new people and pulling against some trucks I've never seen before. Thanks to everyone is putting on the pull!

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 29, 2011 12:00PM
I got your brush organizations right here! ever heared of illini state pullers out of northern ill we have more pulls for our super stock trucks then all the other organizations u mentioned combined let alone some of the best running super stock trucks around which just happen to fall under the 540 CAST IRON CUBIC INCH RULE! It seems pretty sad that you are worried about 10 cubs conpared to aluminum heads and tube frames i have never seen such a group of people have a 6ardon over a pump such as you guys(no punt intended) this event will never be the magnitude that it could be with some of the attiudes stated in earlier posts. have fun pulling against the same trucks you pull with all summer long!

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 29, 2011 12:10PM
All IL State pullers please contact your president of your group before you talk smart.

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 29, 2011 12:20PM
Not talking smart corey just letting Mr BIG WRENCH AND OTHERS that we are not a BRUSH CLUB!

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 29, 2011 12:55PM
Chad,I went on the ILLINI puller website.Which superstock truck is yours?Some nice trucks.

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 29, 2011 01:05PM
Thanks bob we have a good group we pull with our truck is midnite rage

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 29, 2011 03:39PM
Who's furnishing the pump and what kind is it? Just curious

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 19, 2011 01:13PM
Whats the rules for the diesel trucks? badger state rules?

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 19, 2011 04:30PM
what about 9500 hot farm, r they taking top 5 or so for the saturday night show? what is the payout?

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 19, 2011 06:35PM
Call Chad on the pay out and rules for tractors

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 19, 2011 06:39PM
Diesel rule are open at this time we an as many as we can get

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 20, 2011 02:49AM
Cory what is the payout for the mod four wheel drive class

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 20, 2011 04:32AM
MOD 4x4 payout will be $3000 for top 10 ntpa rules.

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 20, 2011 04:55AM
ok thank you and maybe see you that day

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 20, 2011 11:53AM
What if you meet P.I. or other area club rules and regulations and not NTPA?? There are alot of little things different, gaurding/ back up lite/reverse lite/ driveline brakes, ect. ect. Just wondering are going to turn trucks away then?

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 20, 2011 08:34PM
You will be fine to pull

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 29, 2011 01:06PM
Attention open diesel trucks and 9500 hot farm tractors it is looking like we will have a tractor and truck shootout on saturday night. Top five tractors against the top five trucks.

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 21, 2011 03:54PM
Are the payouts right on the website or they different?

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 23, 2011 01:12PM
The pay out for the 650 mod 4x4 will be $3000 for top ten spotsBeer

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 27, 2011 11:04AM
what kind of turn out will there be for mod 4x4 just wanting to know if its worth six hour drive

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 28, 2011 09:55AM
Just my .02 wirth I know of 7 TRUE mod. trucks that will be there for sure, Im sure more are going to come too, but if the numbers are low in the truck count there are alot of stupid stocks with bar tires willing to shoot it out,lol.

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis September 29, 2011 02:14AM
What class are you pulling in?

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 03, 2011 01:31AM
Oh yeah! while your looking for traction control in everyone elses tuck. I swear i saw msd boxes in some of your trucks up there with timing retarders built in.Now would this fall under traction control? Me think so.

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 03, 2011 04:58AM
Msd boxes are not what we are looking for. And the truck you were staring at in viola had all zeros in the box.Try again

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 03, 2011 06:03AM
If you have a 7AL or larger or any digital box it can be built into those boxes and you'll never know unless you take those and them to MSD. What you think is as easy looking as looking for that 2x2x1/2 box isn't. All your going to end up with a bunch of PO'd pullers and a one time event. Good luck

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 03, 2011 06:57AM
Thanks for the info

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 03, 2011 07:17AM
hey old skool werent you going to start a class with wtpa i think they had a hook but thier was only mn trucks thier if i rember what happened

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 03, 2011 08:07AM
How many superstock trucks and 466 hot farm tractors to you have signed up? We are thinking about making a weekend of this. Just don't want to drive from La Crosse area for 10 trucks and 10 tractors.. Wives are going shopping, so we want to go to the pull.

Thanks

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 03, 2011 01:57PM
Thanks for the concern. As of right now, 10/3 there are 17 Super Stocks pre registered. Estimating 30 to 35.
Hot Farm tractors - 6 registered. Estimating 15.
Diesels 4x4 - 5 registered. Estimating 10 - 12
So far a couple semis have registered. There will be a pile of stock diesel trucks.
Hope you can make it.

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 04, 2011 12:03AM
Who is signed up for the ss class so far? Thanks.

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 05, 2011 10:47AM
In the super stock truck class are there any rules for the hitch other than 26" height? Like hitch angle or length of hitch. 27% or 30%.

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 05, 2011 06:43PM
Hitch must be rigid in all directions 27% no angle rule

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 06, 2011 04:22AM
Cory It sounds like we are coming saturday night for ya

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 06, 2011 06:29AM
Great the weather will be great more and more are talking about coming

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 08, 2011 05:23AM
Any results from Friday nights superstock class? Thanks

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 09, 2011 01:51AM
how many 650 trucks was there and what was the results

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 11, 2011 03:15AM
Well, what were the results of the ss4x4 and mod classes?

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 11, 2011 01:02PM
anyone?

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 12, 2011 12:11AM
The guy with the big motor wasn't the only one breaking the rules. Everybody got skooled.

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 12, 2011 12:16AM
couldnt make it to pull but would really like to know what went on. would like to know if any trucks from my neck of the woods went over[ westside]?

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 12, 2011 01:20AM
Could you please elaborate on this?

I talked to Brad the Sled man October 12, 2011 02:31AM
I talked to Kruchten Sunday am, when he picked up his other sled in Richland Center and I asked how it went in Manitowoc. He said they were very happy. He thought they had 35-40 Super Stock Trucks and 7 Hot Farms, they were very pleased

Re: super pull Manitowoc October 12, 2011 10:41PM
cory and the boys must still be pumping and looking for traction control!

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 14, 2011 09:49AM
Hard to believe that no one knows who won.

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 15, 2011 01:20AM
maybe no one showed up???

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 15, 2011 10:29AM
It was a late 60's early 70's style chevy white paint job. Thats all I know is I never saw that truck before. Hope that helps you out?

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 15, 2011 10:43AM
it was intense expense from river falls

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 15, 2011 11:16AM
who won superstock?

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 15, 2011 12:41PM
Old Skool, Cory won the super stock class. Steve Sterwald Sr. was second.

Complete results? October 18, 2011 04:11AM
A lot of effort appeared to be forth to make a big deal out of this pull! Can a little effort be shown to produce the results with distances?

Re: Complete results? October 18, 2011 02:52PM
crickets!

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 15, 2011 12:56PM
We would like to thank everyone that was involved with putting the show on. We had a great time. Met alot of super nice people from the great Midwest. Cory and Don you did a great job organizing the event. Thanks for your help making us feel welcome. Hope you put this event on next year to. We will be there. It was worth the 5 hour drive. We will bring all of our friends.Cool

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 16, 2011 10:15AM
So I heard at least one truck pumped illegal.Was there anymore?

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 16, 2011 11:04AM
no only one truck,and the pumping was easy and painless so no one should use that as an excuse not to show up next year.

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 16, 2011 03:09PM
The rumor on the street is that the skooler had a floating hitch? Say it is'nt true.That would be the way to fix them there big cube motors and even the score.

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 18, 2011 07:29AM
With the hitch rule like it was it left it open for people to be quit creative.

illegal October 18, 2011 04:08AM
So who pumped illegal?

Re: illegal October 20, 2011 04:50AM
shiny green ford

Re: illegal October 26, 2011 02:25AM
what did the green ford pump?

Re: illegal October 26, 2011 07:15AM
4.6x4.6x4.25x.7854x8 oh wait your the school teacher,you figure it out.Winking

Re: illegal October 26, 2011 08:01AM
thats funny

Re: illegal October 26, 2011 12:01PM
If you use your formula you get 233.673. If you use the right formula you get 565.

Re: illegal October 26, 2011 01:54PM
Funny. I used his formula and got 565 too. Smiling

Re: illegal October 26, 2011 11:55PM
Aftershock pumped 542. There was a more than a couple 540 and over. And then there's the floating hitch issue. Who says cheaters never win.

Re: illegal October 27, 2011 01:29AM
Cory you told me gearin up was gearin down and puttin a 530 in? I was there and did not see him. Was courious if a 530 would slow him down.Oh well! Now it is real obvious.

Re: illegal October 27, 2011 04:36AM
Gearing up has a 530 and you all know it everyone justs want an excuse cause he kicks ass. The winner is always cheating to people that dont there ducks in a row!

Re: illegal October 27, 2011 04:54AM
The pump that was used at the super pull was pumping 10 cid bigger than the engines cid there was a consistant average on all trucks. The truck that had a issue was over the 10 cid leway If you want to know how big it is call him! As for the floating hitch your wrong I check my hitch on scale after the hook and it was right on. So keep dreaming !!! alway wine about the winner!!!!

Re: illegal October 27, 2011 05:05AM
I really hope you try to run that same hitch next year. If you think I'm the only one who noticed your hitch, guess again. Everybody just knew it wouldn't do any good to complain when you run the pull. Why don't you post the results with distances from Friday and Saturday so everybody knows how good your hitch works.

Re: illegal October 27, 2011 06:42AM
For you guys that think cory had a floating hitch wouldn't he have won the mod class at the same time.

Re: illegal October 27, 2011 06:47AM
He ran a different hitch.

Re: illegal October 27, 2011 07:23AM
well i was stand there watching him go down the track and it never moved when i saw it so i dont know what you guys are talking bout

Re: illegal October 27, 2011 10:39AM
seems old skool now is unable to spell and spells old skool differnt. Could it be a copycat? The Cory i know speaks a little differnt about that puller in person.

Re: illegal October 27, 2011 07:31AM
I don't know your formula for cubes but this one is right.Where did you get your answer from using this formula.You obviously flunked 5th grade math!

Re: illegal October 27, 2011 08:56AM
Actually did quite well in 5th grade math, but I didn't do so well in "entering the correct info into the calculator" class. I stand corrected when you enter in right it does come out to 565.048. Please forgive me.

Re: illegal October 27, 2011 09:13AM
You Sir,are forgiven.Winking

Re: illegal October 27, 2011 11:20AM
You all complain about coreys hitch, have any of you looked at aftershocks hitch????? It is coped to a "t", Even the welds to the gussets are the same, dont here any bitchin about his hitch now.....

Re: illegal October 27, 2011 12:53PM
I pulled with and against cory a fair amount of times.. He runs his stuff harder than 99% of you guys INCLUDING MINE........ Just cause he has one of the toughest trucks in the region all ya whine about this and that... And Rivers with aftershock has a 100% same hitch in.. Whiners can do the same. It may or may not work in your chassis. I have a hrd time getting infront of cory, he has his stuff worken good. Floating hitch in his truck.NOT SO.. He ran NTPA several times and it gets checked over fairly good. So let it go and do your homework in thee off season to improve yourself.. instead of bellyaching. OBSESSED

Re: super pull Manitowoc Wis October 17, 2011 02:07PM
think cory won fair&square,good track,good sled,you should have been their!

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Website Statistics
Global: Topics: 38,649, Posts: 229,718, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,068, Posts: 225,907.

Our newest member JD_8520