Brookfield rules September 22, 2011 09:50AM
Is brookfield going to be worth going to, or are they gonna make up rules as they go like at the fair? Any input would be great, rumor is that the event is being run different than at the fair. VT boys are thinking about a road trip.

Re: Brookfield rules September 22, 2011 11:04PM
believe me, when I tell you, there are some people around here that like to see you guys show up,on the other hand some don't (the guys you beat) but, you never really know what rules, if any, they will follow,I haven't heard, buy I'll try to find out, and let you guys know on this board as soon as possible.

Re: Brookfield rules September 22, 2011 11:52PM
Haven't heard of anything that will be different from past pulls. I will call and see what I can find out for you guys. Would be great to have you guys down. Eric

Re: Brookfield rules September 24, 2011 01:23AM
All I have heard so far, is that, there is a new, or different, guy in charge of the pulls, don't know if this is good or bad, also the diesel pickups were rained out Fri. night, heard they will also hook Sunday with the tractors.

Re: Brookfield rules not sure September 24, 2011 11:29AM
Went over to the truck pull today to look at the track condition and they scaped about a foot of mudd off from it and it seemed to be good other than a few rocks in the track and they still had that loud mouth Frank running it.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009