superfarm September 23, 2011 02:10PM
With some of the current superfarms in Nebraska switching to limited pro I was wondering if anything could be done to help the numbers in this class? Would there be any interest in allowing NTPA superfarms to pull in this class? I know there are several NTPA superfarms in northern iowa and southern mn that would probably support bush in atleast the northern part of the state. After watching the NTPA superfarms in spencer I think that they could add a lot to what seems to be a dying class in nebraska.

Re: superfarm September 23, 2011 03:16PM
I think it's hard to call the 4.1 lps a dying class just yet, it's only the 2nd year. Making a looong story short, we have it in the rules now about the "recast" head being legal along with outlaw rules, so with the support of about 30 lps tractors I know of, surely we can get support from some and make it work. Darin

Re: superfarm September 23, 2011 03:19PM
I'm sorry, I think I read your post wrong. I don't think the super farm class will ever die, a great class to pull in. Darin

Re: superfarm September 24, 2011 01:22AM
i would like to see bush pullers go to the presion turbo.. or make a weigh diff that could still pull with the gt 42 . after watching the presion turbo with the ntpa and the little gt 42 there is day and nite differance..would be nice if outlaws did the same..then all super farms can pull any where

Re: superfarm September 24, 2011 11:54PM
they should all go PPL rules. more hp and a better show

Re: superfarm September 25, 2011 03:31AM
No one want to pack all that ice around

Re: superfarm September 25, 2011 05:45AM
Really? I never thought ice would be that big a pain. Most fairs have ice venders right on the grounds.

Re: superfarm September 25, 2011 11:35AM
Spencer was the first NTPA show that I have ever went to and I was very surprised how strong the SF class looked! I would be a good addition for the Bush to adopt NTPA rules for SF at least their smoke clears the rolecage

Re: superfarm September 28, 2011 04:29AM
I think you may be a bet behind on HP and show of NTPA!! Maybe 2-3 yrs ago PPL had more ICE power but in the last few yrs NTPA tractors have found engine power. The NTPA tractors are running just as fast of a final if not a tad faster final!

Re: superfarm September 28, 2011 04:44AM
So you think an NTPA super farm is making more power and running a faster gear??? What basis do you have to back this up oh wise NTPA engine guru??? Intercooler is torque my friend!

Re: superfarm September 28, 2011 06:07AM
and so why is it that the Outlaws will usually clean house when running with the NTPA guys?

Re: superfarm September 28, 2011 06:33AM
they bolt on precision turbo's firstWinking

Re: superfarm September 29, 2011 02:21AM
Couldn't said it better. Outlaw tractors are set up the same as NTPA only they run a BOX GT42 charger, when they run NTPA they put the Precision on and yes they are tuned in VERY good!!! As far as how I figure there isn't much differents, sitting in the seat and watching the dyno you learn a lot. I'm not putting the PPL tractors down at all. They are very good tractors but when people start talking down a org. to make there org. sound better the facts need to come out if they start that.
As far as the blocks in the sled. Thats a major variable (sled gear, buffer bars in or out, air dump on air bags,grouser up or down,track conditions, amount of tractors in the class and yes what sled and how he/she likes to change it up!

Re: superfarm September 28, 2011 07:04AM
Normally 5 blocks on ntpa sled an 6 blocks for ppl superfarm

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,790, Posts: 229,989, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,066.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009