Alcohol vs Diesel tractors September 25, 2011 03:29AM
Has any organization found a way to sucessfully run both in same class?

Re: Alcohol vs Diesel tractors September 25, 2011 04:08AM
Outlaw's light super cast iron class does really good.

Re: Alcohol vs Diesel tractors September 25, 2011 05:49AM
I would have to say that the Ohio River Valley rules for the LLSS class is working fairly well. There are quite a few more alcohol tractors being run in this class than diesel, but several guys running all different brands have proven that diesel tractors can hold there own as well. The current situation seems that there are a few alcohol guys putting more effort into their tractors that the rest of the group and it does seem possible that if a diesel team were to raise the bar as high, they could run right at the top of the class too. Esdon Lehn seems to be in a similar situation in the Light SS class. Its hard to be considered the favorite when so many of the opposite fuel have a chance to do better than him on any given night. I really do think if there were a few diesels on his level put together for LSS that you might see this trend change.

Re: Alcohol vs Diesel tractors September 25, 2011 08:15AM
You might want to check out New York - nytpa. As I tour the various pulls throughout the season I see diesels do quite well against the alcohol tractors, then the very next night alcohol might win. This season's point champ is a diesel.

Re: Alcohol vs Diesel tractors September 25, 2011 08:42AM
Tri State runs alky supers at 82 or 8300 and pro stocks and DSS at 9 or 9300 and it really works good

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009