ASTTQ sled for sale? September 26, 2011 02:51AM
Hello Every one,

Dose anyone know why the ASTTQ is selling the big sled? Is the association folding?

Thanks, AL

Re: ASTTQ sled for sale? September 26, 2011 10:33AM
Where do you see the skid for sale??

To my knowledge the club is just fine although they were wanted to build or buy another skid much more like the NTPA's skids.

Diablo

Re: Listed on ASTTQ website September 27, 2011 01:28AM
[asttq.net]

Re: Listed on ASTTQ website September 27, 2011 04:12AM
It seems like i looked at the website on the 24th and it wasnt there Winking

So i'm 90% sure its cause they ae looking for a different skid which is more like the NTPA's or NYTPA's

Re: Listed on ASTTQ website September 28, 2011 12:50AM
What i dont get is why after 25+ years of improving the sled to finally have it work problem free... Why would they even think of selling it? It seems to do the job just fine... Ok so maybe it could not stop Pat's Crazy Canuck... but really? what is so different about the NTPA or NYTPA sleds vs our sled?

Re: Listed on ASTTQ website September 28, 2011 01:12AM
Thanks for the vote of confidence but it can stop me just fine! And it's been a very good sled since it's been built in 1978 and through the improvements. But it's probably close to its limits of being efficient to give a good show with the mods that have improved quite a bit in the last couple years.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,747, Posts: 229,890, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,087, Posts: 225,994.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM