Excel Sportswear's Bakers Dozen Deal ~ Free Items on Every Order September 26, 2011 08:44AM
As many of you know, Excel Sportswear is a premier supplier of custom designed shirts, hats and other garments for Pulling Teams and Manufacturers.
Here we take photos of your actual truck or tractor and hand draw it into a completely custom, hand drawn work of art.
There is simply no better way to show off your pride and get people talking about you and the team.

And now, through Friday September 30th, we are having a Bakers Dozen Deal!

In this sale you get 1 free item for every dozen ordered.
Order 6 dozen shirts - get 6 free
Order 6 dozen shirts & 6 dozen hoodies - get 6 free shirts and 6 free hoodies*

In addition to these free items we still will not charge for art, screen or setup and still create a custom design featuring your tractor, truck or company.

And don't forget, in addition to the screen printed work, we also do embroidery for hats, shirts and jackets.
So we can help with just about anything you and the business needs!

Its a great time to stock up and get those new shirts (or reorder) you have been kicking around and even get items for the colder fall and winter months just around the corner.

Call and ask for Patty to get started today, again this deal is over on Friday so dont delay!

*Maximum 24 items free*

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Friend us on Facebook - [www.facebook.com]

Follow us on Twitter - [www.twitter.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Re: Excel Sportswear's Bakers Dozen Deal ~ Free Items on Every Order September 27, 2011 12:27AM
I was going to get some for Christmas so I dont need em yet. Can I order now and get em later

Re: Excel Sportswear's Bakers Dozen Deal ~ Free Items on Every Order September 27, 2011 01:04AM
I have no problem with that at all.

In fact, I have a few teams that have contacted me already about holiday items. I would suggest giving some thought to more than just t-shirts though; as you can do t-shirts, long sleeve t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies and other warmer, winter, items.

When would you want them in hand? Mid December?

Give a call and we can get something in line for a delayed shipment for you so you have them for the holidays and you still get the free items because of the sale.

Thanks again in advance!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Re: Excel Sportswear's Bakers Dozen Deal ~ Free Items on Every Order September 27, 2011 11:53AM
patty give me call tomorrow on my cell thinking of a reorder and have a few other ideas FERRY BROS

Re: Excel Sportswear's Bakers Dozen Deal ~ Free Items on Every Order September 28, 2011 02:49AM
Will do!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Re: Excel Sportswear's Bakers Dozen Deal ~ Free Items on Every Order September 29, 2011 12:29AM
I have had quite a few pullers get with me on this sale.

If you want to take advantage of it as well, please remember this is only through tomorrow, so give a call right away!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Re: Excel Sportswear's Bakers Dozen Deal ~ Free Items on Every Order September 29, 2011 03:49AM
just wondering what a order would cost if u have never bought anything before. didnt no if there are any fees or anything for a new customer

Re: Excel Sportswear's Bakers Dozen Deal ~ Free Items on Every Order September 29, 2011 05:09AM
Thanks for getting with me on this.

For screen printed work (t-shirts, hoodies and more) we have no art, screen or setup fees. Bottom line when everything is said and done, and you are looking at your invoice, you will see merchandise, shipping & handling and that's really about it. The only other thing you could run into would be if you had some larger sizes on the order, as they are a few dollars more each because they cost us more.

As for cost per shirt, with us not charging these fees, its based on the shirt color, quantity and the number of ink colors needed to print. For most of the teams, the t-shirts are around $10-15 each depending on those variables.

Is there a good time and number I can reach you during the day to go over what you have in mind so I can get you an accurate quote?

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Re: Excel Sportswear's Bakers Dozen Deal ~ Free Items on Every Order September 29, 2011 01:51PM
Is there a minumum order, such as quantity?

Re: Excel Sportswear's Bakers Dozen Deal ~ Free Items on Every Order September 30, 2011 12:33AM
Yes. With us not charging for art, screen or setup, we do have minimums.

Minimums are 72 pieces for screen printed work and 36 pieces for embroidery work.

Regardless of screen printed or embroidery work though, you can feel free to mix and match items. For instance, on screen printed work, many will do t-shirts, long sleeve t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies and more. With embroidery work, many will do a few different kinds of ball caps, knit beanies and visors -or- polos, jackets and pit crew shirts.

The only stipulation to being allowed to mix and match is that all items need to be able to be printed or embroidered all at the same time.

If you would like clarification on this, please feel free to call or email in any time.

Also as a reminder, today is the end of the sale. So if you have questions or want to get something going, please call in ASAP so you dont miss out!

Thank you again for your time and interest.

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,678, Posts: 229,780, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason