LENZ Auto In WI September 27, 2011 11:01PM
I found a truck on there lot lot that I am very intrested in. Looking for some feedback from you guys in WI or anybody that has dealt with them. Thanks in advance

Re: LENZ Auto In WI September 28, 2011 01:06AM
They have been in trouble with the law. Make sure you get the car fax. They have sold many trucks that have been in a flood. I live about a half hour away and would never even consider buying a truck from them. They do sell tons of trucks though. I must see more than one of their stickers everyday. Buyer beware.

Re: LENZ Auto In WI September 28, 2011 01:18AM
i bought my truck from lenz. good enough people to deal with but dont expect to walk in and talk them down any. it wont happen. i am super happy with my truck but their customer service isnt that good. they no that if u dont buy it someone else will. and they messed the title transfer up on my truck when i bought it and had to pay a late penalty. not very happy bout that. so i guess they have good cheap vechicles but are not very good people to deal with from my experience. i would go back just because their trucks are so much cheaper than anything i found

Re: LENZ Auto In WI September 28, 2011 01:34AM
I bought a truck from them a year ago, delt with Brad Lentz could not ask for a better truck plus got a good deal on it to.
MO. Buyer

Re: LENZ Auto In WI September 28, 2011 01:40AM
Sure is funny that this pops up every so often. Almost sounds like state or fed. dept on a witch hunt. Don't they have any trucks for sale in the state you live in?

Re: LENZ Auto In WI September 28, 2011 08:44AM
Bought a 1 ton dually from them with 65,000 miles on it and under 30 days a front wheel bearing went out, they would not help or stand behind it at all. I was close by when it failed and had it towed there, I wound up loading it on my tralier and took it somewhere else. They were not willing to deal initially at all, and were very snotty about it. The truck looked a lot cleaner at first than what it turned out to be, they used an awful lot of rattle can black to clean up the rusty spots underneath. Just my .02 but I've talked with quite a few people who will never buy there again, myself included. 1 ton crew cab duallys are hard to find but I will search a lot of other places next time. I do live in the area, as a matter of fact the machine shop doing my engine work is a few blocks down from them, but that's another post all together................

Re: LENZ Auto In WI September 28, 2011 10:05AM
stay away and if you go there don't get the extra warranty they won't cover it.
Robby Lemke

Re: LENZ Auto In WI September 28, 2011 04:13PM
Stay away. I bought a truck from them and had problem's right off the bat with a rear wheel bearing going out the day after buying it. Which they finally agreed to fix for the cost of the bearing. then a week later started having issues with the transfer case leaking out the back seal. they refused fix it. had local guy do it. He said that whoever had it before had attempted to jb weld a hole in the transfer case. all of which they refused to do anything about. The warrenty is a joke. have a few friends who also bought trucks from them that had similar problems. That they also refused to fix. Customer service is alrite at best.

Re: LENZ Auto In WI September 29, 2011 11:45AM
Now I really wish I'd gone down to Lemke's before going to Fond Du Lac, I could have avoided my engine problems and my truck problems! LOL

Re: LENZ Auto In WI September 28, 2011 08:27PM
Please call me at 715-214-9999 I am a dealer in central wis been in bus for 34 yrs and. Every vehicle we sell comes with a warranty at nothe charge to you. We stand behind every vehicle we sell. 400+ vehicles in one location. If I don't have exactly what you want I will have it in a day.

P.s. also should be ablest to save you $ verses Lens.

715-214-9999

Re: LENZ Auto In WI September 29, 2011 07:10PM
DA auto in dodgeville wi can get atruck they stand by there waranty i have good luck with them if it not there dave can find it google da motors dodgeville i herd bad thing about lenz auto

Re: LENZ Auto In WI September 30, 2011 04:12AM
YOU GUYS WANT TRUCKS I SELL LOADS AT A TIME TO THE LYNN BROS FARMS IN WIS I SHOW THEM WHAT I PAY AND CHARGE FOR HAULING AND PROFIT GREAT PEOPLE NO QUESTIONS HERE JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT AND ITS DONE DOUG PALMER 660 397 3131 AND I BUY MY STUFF OUT OF FLEET LEASE LANES TRADE IN TRKS ARE OK BUT IF ON FARMS ALL THERE LIFE THEY ARE WORE OUT TO MUCH WORK INVOLVED TO BRING BACK AROUND AND Always remember if your word is no good then your signature is worth nothing

Re: LENZ Auto In WI October 02, 2011 03:08AM
bought 1 there and after having it and really looking it over it was repainted over the pin stripes and ending up having electrical issues. very poor to deal with, stay away!! go to your local dealer and pay a bit more, but they will stand behind it and u know where it came from!! kind of fishy they have all newer low mileage vehicles??! most guys around here that i talk to have a story about lenz and say stay away. why try to save a few dollars and get a shady deal when u may be spending quite a bit of money? just one way to look at it!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,633, Posts: 229,697, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520