Georgetown, OH Live Audio (with Larry Richwine) September 28, 2011 11:47AM
Hello all:

Please consider helping me with an entertaining experiment this evening. Live, from Georgetown, OH, listen in as Larry Richwine announces the Brown County Fair Truck and Tractor Pull.

This phonecast has graciously been provided free of charge by the folks at www.ipadio.com. Please let me know how you found the broadcast quality, ease of use, etc.

Thanks.

Jon

Brown County Fair (Wednesday)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2011 11:58AM by PullTracker.

Georgetown, OH Live Audio (with Larry Richwine): Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights September 29, 2011 05:12AM
Hello all:

The experiment last evening with Live Audio, provided free-of-charge by www.ipadio.com, was a qualified success. It proved to be a reliable stream (give your browser a little while to connect the first time and be sure to click on the Live Broadcast, not the stored phonecasts) and have fairly good sound quality (once I figured out my mic connections and placement, which should be good from the jump tonight). And, of course, the commentary of our own Mr. O made for an entertaining broadcast.

So please tune in tonight, tomorrow night, and/or Saturday night at 7 p.m. as we bring you audio from all four nights of the Brown County Fair. And please comment on your experience with ipadio and your thoughts on the broadcast.

(We've already had a lost cell phone. Can the Dolly Parton joke be far behind?)

Jon

Georgetown, OH Live Audio (Thursday, 7p)

Re: Georgetown, OH Live Audio (with Larry Richwine): Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights September 29, 2011 01:48PM
The balance of tonight's (Thursday's) event in Georgetown, OH has been cancelled. The Live Audio will resume tomorrow (Friday).

Thanks for listening.

Jon

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,678, Posts: 229,780, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason