How wide of rear door? September 30, 2011 06:16AM
I am spec'ing out an enclosed gooseneck trailer and am thinking of the future since the things cost so damn much. I may in the future put together a hot farm tractor or who knows what else! My question is, would you spend the extra $1k for a 97"-98" wide rear door or stick with a 90" door?

Re: How wide of rear door? September 30, 2011 07:05AM
One rub on the way in and that 1k won't seem like much.

Re: How wide of rear door? September 30, 2011 07:12AM
Curious
One rub on the way in and that 1k won't seem like much.

I know....I know.....

It's amazing how fast all the little things add up when building a damn trailer!Eye Popping It's taken me forever just to decide on what I wanted....

Re: How wide of rear door? September 30, 2011 10:37AM
You can order it extra wide or make it extra wide with the tractor!

Re: How wide of rear door? September 30, 2011 11:26AM
We just got a old moving van trailer its 98" inside the door frame. Still seems too skinny when driving on and backing off. We use it for a few Farm Stock tractors, a Hot Farm, and the occasional Antique. You will definitely enjoy the extra space until you get a larger tractor. Ps. It will also help with the possible resale value.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,678, Posts: 229,780, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason