Neb. Truck and Tracor October 08, 2011 03:26AM
Heard they are changing the 2wd. mod class to a blower class. Any truth to it?

Re: Neb. Truck and Tracor October 08, 2011 07:13AM
They are talking about it. Looking for ways to get more trucks. If they can figure out a fair way to run the blower trucks and the NA trucks in the same class I think it might go. If anyone has any interest in a blower 2WD class .Let me know.

Re: Neb. Truck and Tracor October 08, 2011 07:55AM
What are the dates?

Re: Neb. Truck and Tracor October 08, 2011 08:24AM
Dates of what? Rules meeting? Will probably be in Nov. Will post it on here when we set a date.

Re: Neb. Truck and Tracor October 08, 2011 09:34AM
What kind of a purse will the new blower class have?

Re: Neb. Truck and Tracor October 08, 2011 10:41AM
Don't know if it will even happen. But if it does I can't see it paying anymore than it does now. They pull twice and if u win its $110 each class. But then if the groyp votes and approves it they could raise to the same as the supers and pro stock classes and that $220 to win. Both ways pay down 5 places. Will have to see what is decided at the rules meeting.

Re: Neb. Truck and Tracor October 08, 2011 11:54AM
You want a 2wd. blower class that pays $110 to win.. Good luck with that!

Re: Neb. Truck and Tracor October 08, 2011 12:53PM
I agree everyone wants the $$$....But everyone don't start at the top pay either. Lets face it if we were pulling to make money thats not going to happen either. It is a hobby for most. I am just loving good pulls that have great competitors in them.

I do know it helps to get a decent pay though, to help out everyone paying for this high priced fuel. It is an exspensive hobby.

Re: Neb. Truck and Tracor October 08, 2011 03:00PM
Hey... Crazy.. It may not happen. Its just a couple of the trucks in the class talking about it. Each class sets up there own rules. I pull a 4x4 so it is not up to me. Its jst
talk. If they
want blowers and get them voted in at what ever pay out is approved. More power to them.

Re: Neb. Truck and Tracor October 09, 2011 12:02PM
I hope they think about putting blowers and na engines in the same class real hard. It doesnt work! We tried it out east and it killed our class. The only differense is ours was a 4x4 class.

Re: Neb. Truck and Tracor October 14, 2011 01:20AM
Well the Nebraska Truck and Tractor Pullers Rules meeting will be Nov 20th at 2:00 pm in Rockville at the Dam Bar. Current members should be getting a news letter soon. Any potential new members can call me with any questions. Thanks , Ken 308-390-4071

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,640, Posts: 229,706, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520