Dixie Binder October 09, 2011 09:56AM
Does anyone knows who does the parts for this guy. The tractor has came along way from where it was i give them credit sure does run good.

Re: Dixie Binder October 09, 2011 10:34AM
Eddie Ingram I believe

Re: Dixie Binder October 09, 2011 10:18PM
Green machine Dixie Binder is a local guy that has come a long way in our area, i myself am proud to know him and be able to see the steady improvement that the dixie team has shown. Don't be mislead he has had his fair share of downs as he has been on this journey, we have all seen the binder at the top of the list and at the bottom. This team has done a huge amount for the local pulling around here. I'm glad to know the binder team, were they started and how far they have come, and looking forward to see them continue.
As for TooRed come out from behind the key board, if you cant say nothing nice quit typing, theres too much drama on here anyway. Jamie Compton

Re: Dixie Binder October 10, 2011 01:22AM
Im with jamie on this one. Ole hambone is a real character and an asset to the sport of pulling. Carry on.

HotRe: Dixie Binder October 10, 2011 10:23AM
I THINK THE DIXIE BINDER TEAM IS AWSOME, EXCEPT JED HES KINDA WILD AND CARZY BUT HES HERE TO STAY. CONGRATS TO LANNY FOR BUILDING THIS FINE RUNNING MACHINE.MAYBE IT WILL STAY TOGETHER FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON AND DO A GOOD JOB.THANKS MORGANS FOR THE SPACE.

Re: Dixie Binder October 10, 2011 02:40PM
Lanny is my horse if he doesn't ever win a race.

Re: Dixie Binder October 13, 2011 10:23AM
I would just like to say thanks to you guys for the nice comments and support. We have struggeled for the last three years,trying to find the right combination and seem to be making progress finally. I would also like to thank Jed Johnson for his support, and driving skills when Hambone cannot attend a show. Hot farm is rapidly growing in our area,and the compitition is ferreous,I just hope we can all pull togather and have fun,thats what it is all about,although sometimes we probally get to serious,including myself. Good luck to all my fellow pullers and we will be seeing you. Lanny Highbaugh. DIXIE BINDER pulling team.

Re: Dixie Binder October 13, 2011 05:17PM
Lanny and the whole dixie binder team including jed are a great group. Its been a long, fun,intresting 8 seasons pulling with these guys, but its always been a pleasure, and me and the trouphy hunter team have enjoyed every minute of it. Lanny I think you have defineitly paided your dues and you and the dixie team deserve every bit of the success you have had this season. keep it up! ' corey prewitt

Re: Dixie Binder October 14, 2011 05:34AM
Maybe some day i will get me a pair of those big boy pants and get myself one of them teams. You guys crack me up see yall at calhoun

Re: Dixie Binder October 17, 2011 01:13AM
SEEN THAT DIXIE BINDER TEAM YESTERDAY AT CALHOUN. THEY WAS RUNNING REAL GOOD BUT THER UP TO SOMETHING CAUSE ONE OF THE GUYS WITH THEM BLEEDS GREEN REAL BAD. I THINK THERE TOP SECERT STUFF MIGHT HAVE SOME GREEN IN IT.I GUESS IF IT WORKS KEEP IT UP YOU HAVE A REAL GOOD RUNNING TRACTOR.

Re: Dixie Binder October 17, 2011 10:04AM
That guy that bleeds green also #hits turnips. We had a great time yesterday,and thanks for the help Turnip.Hope maybe you learned a little.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,745, Posts: 229,887, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,992.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM