who makes billet wheels? October 09, 2011 10:03PM
Lookin for someone to put a billett wheel in a s400 charger for 3 by 4 class. Will I see a lot of power out of it? Or am I better of to buy a gt4202 or hx60. Any other suggestions?

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 10, 2011 04:15PM
Can anyone help me with this?

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 11, 2011 06:17AM
anyone?

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 11, 2011 09:36AM
[www.outlawturbomotorsports.com]

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 11, 2011 02:20PM
Hart's makes them. Columbus sells them.

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 11, 2011 03:28PM
I put one on my s400 this year and made a big diiference. I had Fair Valley Performance do the work 1-608-643-0200.

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 12, 2011 03:15AM
If thats really a fact. Who's going to rebuild them? Surely columbus is smarter than that. Is this true or just something that was heard? If so that made my mind up.

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 12, 2011 04:24AM
I know for a fact that Hart's has made some billet wheels for columbus. I saw over 200 of them sitting next to the mill when I was down at Hart's early this year. I don't know what exact size they were though. They said Columbus couldn't make wheels to give the power the Hart's wheels could so they had Hart's make them to go in their chargers.

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 12, 2011 04:30AM
amen!

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 12, 2011 04:50AM
What is the latest and greatest wheel from hart/columbus for a SF? Is it still the 7 blade they put out last year? Have they played with the bat-mo-wheel i see a lot of truck guys using?

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 12, 2011 10:40AM
I know that the Bat Mo was tested and Beat the Precision Box SF turbo just a few weeks ago .
I'm selling these for $4150

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 13, 2011 07:01PM
Who's Batmowheel? All the testing I've been hearing about is failure due to the structural integrity lost when going away from the traditional fin. I like my little 60, have looked into the GTR's. Just curious to whos already producing the 3x3Bat.

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 14, 2011 02:42AM
We did some direct comparison testing with the Bat Mo Wheel on a twin turbo set up last winter. Using an S400 for the pressurized turbo, we compared a standard 75mm Borg Warner wheel to the Bat Mo wheel of the same size. The bat Mo wheel was 10HP less than the standard cast wheel.

I would have to see the test procedures and ask a lot of quesstions to believe the Bat Mo Wheel out performed the Precision product.

If you are interested in the Bat Mo Wheel product, go to the source.

[www.bullseye-power.com]

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 14, 2011 02:45AM
This link works better.

[www.bullseyepower.com]

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 18, 2011 12:59PM
does batmowheel make NTPA covers?? how do they compare to precision??

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 17, 2011 07:31PM
Shoddy business men trying to make a buck making claims that ain't true. If they were true the proof would be here. You run a bat mo wheel you will detroy it.

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 15, 2011 01:03PM
Batmo wont make much difference on a HP charger, single charger maybe. As it has been said though, structural integrety is compromised. Overspeed it a little bit and BANG!

Engineered Diesel in Michigan has a nice wheel for the S400 line.
Forresters have been building some nice chargers lately aswell.

Chris Watson
Watson Motorsports
Batavia, OH

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 18, 2011 10:59PM
Who else makes billet wheels that work?

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 18, 2011 11:07PM
hypermax!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 19, 2011 06:06AM
so what you all are saying is the batmowheel is nothing but a marketing ploy on billet wheels? its junk and doesnt make any power or the cast wheel? im not doubting but was actually about to buy one and was wondering if anyone had dyno numbers vs a harts or anyone elses billet wheel.

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 20, 2011 05:50PM
Do yourself a favor, call CDS, Harts, Hypermax, or Precision. The bat mo wheel it a bat mo joke.

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 21, 2011 07:10AM
We make also special turbo parts for sale.

See the pictures [www.facebook.com]

If you are interested,let me know.

All parts are made in Diesellandia

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 21, 2011 12:08PM
Call ron at extreme machine he has some new billet wheels out that kick alot of butt this summer, can't tell u the name of the tractors but they were un awsome running this year. he has the them for gt 42 or the hx 60.

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 22, 2011 01:37AM
You have got to be kidding me if you actually think Captain Ron has EVER made ANYTHING himself or came up with an idea himself.Do your self a favor and stay away.

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 22, 2011 07:15AM
didn't say he built them on is own cnc machine, but did say he has them and he has what will work if u want to run, but then again u are right depends on who's tractor the parts go on. the parts are only as good as the person using them and some body has to be the middle man and sell the stuff, if everyone knew where to buy everything and what it takes to build turbo's there wouldn't be any one in bussiness. must be u can't build the stuff or u wouldn't have bought anything off of him in the begining. JMO

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 22, 2011 02:48PM
Yea im not a turbo builder and clearly he is not either. I dont know whos parts he has touched in the right way but he doesnt know shat about shat. I could only wish you guys could see the whole picture and not only who is on this board. P.S. Captain Ron is a crook

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 23, 2011 04:05AM
so who runs captain rons turbos?? how do they compare to precision? and who runs the batmowheel turbo? and how do they compare to precision?

Re: who makes billet wheels? October 27, 2011 01:48PM
I do think its funny that all over the net you see claims of 75-100 hp over the stock cast BW wheel but yet i have yet to see a dyno sheet to prove this. Im also pretty sure if that design worked, Precision or harts would have been the first to patent it.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,917, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,016.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM