Are there enough 7500 SS in MO to support a class October 13, 2011 11:01PM
Just wondering if the 7500 SS tractors would support a class were it offered. I can come up with about 14 good runners in my head here in MO. I think it should be a heads up run what you brung class allowing component tractors as long as you have ag block and sheet metal. An association is kicking the idea around some, would any of you guys support this class if it were offered. i'm acouple of years away from being built but was asked for my opinion.

Re: Are there enough 7500 SS in MO to support a class October 14, 2011 08:47AM
You,d be suprised on how many tractors are around just waiting for that class - alot of them arent on the tracks cause the Mo. associations rules always favor the 2 colors - red and green , mostly red ; then you look at who,s on the board and it all makes sence - till the associations get a mute board - no puller on the board ,mine will set

Re: Are there enough 7500 SS in MO to support a class October 14, 2011 09:55AM
How do you make a 7500lb ss class favor a color?

Re: Are there enough 7500 SS in MO to support a class October 15, 2011 02:28AM
I would like to know how you could get a non puller board, when you cannot get the pullers to help or be on the board.

Re: Are there enough 7500 SS in MO to support a class October 14, 2011 11:40AM
Bootheel Pullers (southeast missouri) runs a 7000ss with modified ntpa light ss rules as borrowed from Ken Ten Pullers. I believe the rules are listed on www.kentenpullers.com

Re: Are there enough 7500 SS in MO to support a class October 15, 2011 07:15AM
How is it that there can be pulling tractors that are built and ready for a class(es) that don't exist when there are classes that pullers vote for and have evolved, yet don't have enough machines to warrant the classes existance? Why wouldn't you build a tractor for a class? Surely no sane person would build a tractor/truck and hope a class evolves around their machine. Or do they?

Saying that certain classes are made with certain brands in mind... that is an age old complaint. Sometimes warranted usually not.

Bret

Re: Are there enough 7500 SS in MO to support a class October 15, 2011 11:05AM
Those are all very hilarious answers ; the tractors used to pull ,till the board all set the rules for their color , those pullers / board members all left and what they set never changed ; cubic inches is the main reason - i mean really , WHY WOULD YOU BUILD A PULLER FOR A CLASS THATS NOT THERE - the classes used to be there , but hey lets change it for our own reasons - a mute board is the answer

Re: Are there enough 7500 SS in MO to support a class October 15, 2011 04:21PM
Outlaws has a strong class of Supers up north, and when they booked it down south, not enough would show up, so Doug stopped booking it in Mo. I give credit to Outlaws for not allowing class jumping, and taking care of thier promoters. When you look at NTPA pulls in Iowa, what a joke, mostly Super Farm tractors jumping in, and one super farm even won the super stock class. A course they have no pro stocks to jump in the super class.

Re: Are there enough 7500 SS in MO to support a class October 16, 2011 01:11AM
I am putting my super back together with some small changes. i just want to hook without having to completely rebuild. I'll pull with outlaws, bush and any of the open classes in whatever association. it is a matter of spending 5-7K verses 40-50K. should be able to make weight from 6000 and up. Do not have the time money or desire to pull NTPA. Nothing i have is set up to go down to 1 charger.

Re: Are there enough 7500 SS in MO to support a class October 16, 2011 03:11AM
MMTTPA has a 6500 LSS. Max two chargers at 360ci weighing 6500, two chargers above 360ci weight 6000, or single charger 650ci weighting 6500. Complete rules listed at MMTTPAINC.COM.

Hey Darren October 16, 2011 10:13AM
Nwmtpa usually offers an open class, and some have been Cosanctioned with Nebraska bush with ss classes. Also Mstpa has been allowing diesel supers to run with the 4.1 tractors. I'm sure either would love to have u come pull.

Re: Are there enough 7500 SS in MO to support a class October 16, 2011 01:21PM
I think you could pull in the heavy mod class with mstpa.

Re: Are there enough 7500 SS in MO to support a class October 17, 2011 02:15AM
Xcaliber has two classes, one similar to old tpm rules, and the other similar to outlaws

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,640, Posts: 229,706, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520