Results and Pics from Oct 8 Hybrid Redneck Rally in Richland Center, WI October 15, 2011 08:37AM
Results from the Hybrid Redneck Rally Truck/Tractor Pull are posted. As well as the results from the truck/car drag races, plus 1000 photos and some great video. www.hybridredneck.com Thanks to all those that attended, participants and spectators, thanks for your support. We love having you in Richland Center.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2011 02:23PM by Jason Schultz.

Re: Results and Pics from Oct 8 Hybrid Redneck Rally in Richland Center, WI October 17, 2011 06:28PM
I heard through the grape you are not going to badgerlandsanity pullers at your pull next spring or fall the spectator like the show with are club.

Re: Results and Pics from Oct 8 Hybrid Redneck Rally in Richland Center, WI October 18, 2011 01:04AM
I sure hope they do, We brought ours both times and enjoy the track and whole day of activities. And besides it is one of the closer tracks for us to go to. Jason, I think we have a great part of the show that gets put on.

Re: Results and Pics from Oct 8 Hybrid Redneck Rally in Richland Center, WI October 18, 2011 09:34AM
Nothing has been decided for 2012.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,749, Posts: 229,894, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,088, Posts: 225,997.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM