great year badgerland santiypullers presedent and board October 17, 2011 06:21PM
i had fun this year with the club and i stand by keith durst he did a good job and the board but had some bad apples why are we not invited back to richland centerfor the spring and fall show alot of spectators like the club and even playingfeild kieth will help anyone to help with there tractor of any color i hope lone rock has us its a shame 4 by 4 diesal truck ruin it by haveing his hitch at 30 instead 26 at viola our club dont allow cheating.

Re: great year badgerland santiypullers presedent and board October 18, 2011 12:22AM
Roger there are somethings being worked on for next years pulling season. No reason to start anything right now. We all have fall work to get done and need a brake from all the FUN we had this year.More pulls are already in the works and the Richland Center issues have been talked about and will be worked out.It sounds like your love life is very exciting now so take care of that and find a heat houser for the wd.

Re: great year badgerland santiypullers presedent and board October 18, 2011 12:56AM
Yes, it was a fun time this summer with all the pulls. As any club, there is always a few kinks that need to be streightened out. We have many good players, nice selection of tractors, and ages of all kinds. If it isn't fun, it isn't worth wasting your time. We are looking forward to the next pulling season. Thanks to everyone for putting on the show.

Re: great year badgerland santiypullers presedent and board October 18, 2011 09:34AM
great pulling with club i like to tank jeff and kieth gtting me to the pulls i leave rc alone

Re: great year badgerland santiypullers presedent and board October 18, 2011 05:04PM
The great club did put out an official boycott of the richland center fair pull and the Ithaca pull and that didn't set well with people that run the spring fling and churnin dirt and the deal at viola you should talk to Brent Gaffney who listened to the guy just flip out on Austin Glick about his hitch as he was correcting the hitch that was put on upside down. Two sides to every story boys just remember that. BSL could be a nice group just got some kinks to get out of it.

Re: great year badgerland santiypullers presedent and board October 19, 2011 03:08PM
it was a great first year for our club there was great feedback at the later pulls for ant and farm im saying everything didnt went as plan but we work it out the board work the hindends off

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,746, Posts: 229,888, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,992.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM