Great Picture of GALOT October 24, 2011 01:45AM
Just posted a great picture of GALOT on The Few The Proud The Orange

Re: Great Picture of GALOT October 24, 2011 02:49PM
Didja get the one of him leaving New Hampton with the semi tractor in the east ditch and the trailer in the west ditch?

Re: Great Picture of GALOT October 24, 2011 05:04PM
Jason did you photoshop that red clay to make it a little more orange. That is a great picture.

Re: Great Picture of GALOT October 25, 2011 12:25AM
I found it online, I think it is from the NTPA Carolina hook in the last couple weeks, I love the pic, not sure who took it.

Re: Great Picture of GALOT October 25, 2011 01:48PM
I'd like to know what makes it great?
I'll tell you why it's not. Very, very grainey meaning it was taken with a very high ISO which also distorts the true colors. Thus it will make a very poor quality print and even much worse the bigger the enlargement. It is poor focus meaning the names are not sharp to read.
If this was my tractor, I wouldn't even consider this picture to be in my portfolio. Sorry, picture taker!

Re: Great Picture of GALOT-- this any better October 25, 2011 02:27PM
this any better

Re: Great Picture of GALOT-- this any better October 26, 2011 12:10AM
You suck Harold!!!! When will you ever learn to shoot good photos? LMAO!! JK buddy. They are very nice. Now did you take them or your under study Adam Flood? LOL! Grinning

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Great Picture of GALOT-- this any better October 26, 2011 08:37AM
I know JR just got lucky I hope to figure it out someday LOL!!! if Adam ever gets good enough we can retire guess we will never retire LOL!!! at least he will listen to pointers but he is still a grade A goof ball gotta love the dam fool!!

Re: Great Picture of GALOT-- this any better October 26, 2011 09:47AM
If he fails to listen, a poke in the eye will get his attention LOL! Grinning

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Great Picture of GALOT-- this any better October 26, 2011 10:56AM
with a drum stick LOL!!!

Re: Great Picture of GALOT-- this any better October 26, 2011 02:51PM
well JR Adam is comedy relief the kind of guy you just gotta bust on. Doesn't seem to bother him cause he gives it rite back. I do enjoy standing trackside with somebody you can have a good time with. He has done very well photographing in the little time he has been doing it plus always listens to tips. You know as well as me there is no money to be made in tractor pulling photography. We do it for love of the sport and friendships. That's what it's all about. And he is a likable clown

Re: Great Picture of GALOT-- this any better October 27, 2011 04:34AM
awe, thanks you just brought a tear to my eye haroldDrinking,EYE cant wait to get back out there next year and hang out with everyone, my new addition should prove to be a good thing and a special thanks to jake for getting me the braille version of pulloff during my recoup time. im still alittle upset it didnt make JR's OOPs vol 8.. adam flood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2011 04:35AM by newhollandblue.

Re: Great Picture of GALOT-- this any better October 28, 2011 12:49AM
LOL!!!! EYE will make sure you are in OOPS 9. EYE will take care of the other eye at Keystone and should make for good footage!! Grinning

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Great Picture of GALOT-- this any better October 28, 2011 06:38AM
Good thing eye'll be on the other side of the track, and I'll be wearing them ppl certified safety glasses you promised ( just in case)Spinning

Re: Great Picture of GALOT October 26, 2011 01:22AM
What is a good camera and a reasonable price for action photos and night photos. I go to one or two pulls a year and all my photos turn out blurring and the night shots are terrible so I would like to purchase something with a little better quality. Any suggestions?

Re: Great Picture of GALOT October 26, 2011 02:43AM
What camera do you use now??
It also depens how good do you know the camera.
Every camera can make good photo's.

It al depends on what you wanna do with your photo's and how much you wanna spend.
What my gear did cost me in the years I can buy a decent car off (in europe).

Re: Great Picture of GALOT October 26, 2011 02:56AM
Off the photo subject a bit, but I have always wondered, what engine is GALOT running?

Re: Great Picture of GALOT October 26, 2011 10:07AM
Too bad you didnt take the pic then - it would have been awesomerrr , huh ?

Re: Great Picture of GALOT October 26, 2011 10:36AM
thanks for the interest

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,759, Posts: 229,920, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM